Recent content by footplug

  1. footplug

    (probably) the biggest amateur foot fetish collection

    Seems like the forum doesn't people open the link, so you have to copy and paste it into your browser
  2. footplug

    (probably) the biggest amateur foot fetish collection

    t.me/amateurfeetfeed - I've created a preview channel where I will be sharing snippets from my collection, feel free to check it out :)
  3. footplug

    (probably) the biggest amateur foot fetish collection

    https://www.imagepond.net/i/img-3365-ekD2OAu5
  4. footplug

    (probably) the biggest amateur foot fetish collection

    Some screenshots from my latest videos :)
  5. footplug

    (probably) the biggest amateur foot fetish collection

    Hey! I've been buying and trading amateur foot fetish videos for years, creating a collection that has over 4.1k videos as of right now. These are mostly exclusive videos, I do not bother with uploading content that's shared elsewhere. I wanted to share a screen recording of my private channel...
  6. footplug

    [PREMIUM] Amateur Foot Fetish Videos

    My newest video call
  7. footplug

    [PREMIUM] Amateur Foot Fetish Videos

    Amateur foot worship
  8. footplug

    [PREMIUM] Amateur Foot Fetish Videos

    6 minutes long video 2 minutes video 3 minutes long video