Recent content by Innocentboi

  1. Innocentboi

    Girl in Class Mentioned Selling pics

    Yeah, I really can’t think of a way to make it happen that wouldn’t make me seem suspicious. I had a guy reach out and offer to message for me, but I still feel like that’s gonna get her thinking about who she told this to. I was gonna DM her from my main and say I know a guy into feet, but it...
  2. Innocentboi

    Girl in Class Mentioned Selling pics

    Yup I feel you. I’m so tempted but I don’t want to be seen as weird
  3. Innocentboi

    Girl in Class Mentioned Selling pics

    Had a Dexter type experience today where a friend-of-a-friend in on of my classes was chatting with us about foot fetishes. She said her ex had one, but that she wasn't into it. However she said she had considered selling Feet Pics bc she's super broke, but decided against it because FeetFinder...
  4. Innocentboi

    Not actually sure if any women are on here, but I would love to trade some pics of my feet for...

    Not actually sure if any women are on here, but I would love to trade some pics of my feet for some pics of hers and chat!
  5. Innocentboi

    Just wanted to let everyone know I'm back on here and would love to chat

    Just wanted to let everyone know I'm back on here and would love to chat
  6. Innocentboi

    DM me on telegram @fbrilz

    DM me on telegram @fbrilz
  7. Innocentboi

    Cock and cum tributes - post your pics for tribs

    Here’s some shots I would definitely deem tribute worthy! Feel free to choose your favorite ;)
  8. Innocentboi

    @dankav ¡Guau! ¡Eso es realmente interesante! Me encantaría escuchar la historia completa...

    @dankav ¡Guau! ¡Eso es realmente interesante! Me encantaría escuchar la historia completa. (Para que lo sepas, estoy usando el Traductor de Google para entender esto. Mis clases de español de la secundaria quedaron muy atrás).
  9. Innocentboi

    Cuckold looking to share my gfs feet and hear what you’d do to them!

    Cuckold looking to share my gfs feet and hear what you’d do to them!
  10. Innocentboi

    Cuckold wanting to share girlfriend’s feet and chat!

    Hey guys, I’m a cuckold and huge foot fetishist who LOVES sharing pics of my gf’s feet and hearing about the things you want to do to them! If you’re into tickling, worship, footjobs and cuckolding, PLEASE DM! Here’s a little sample to get you guys interested! DM me if you want to chat!