Recent content by jjr20011

  1. jjr20011

    Would you suck my toes?

    oh I would love to see that!
  2. jjr20011

    Would you suck my toes?

    omg yes, every last bit of them!
  3. jjr20011

    Would you suck my toes?

    I'd suck every single toe :love:
  4. jjr20011

    yes I would watch for sure

    yes I would watch for sure
  5. jjr20011

    Damn she looks good 😍

    Damn she looks good 😍
  6. jjr20011

    Mature feet

    Yep wanking to these sexy feet
  7. jjr20011

    Join me for a wank over these wives and their feet.

    She made me blow a big load too!
  8. jjr20011

    Join me for a wank over these wives and their feet.

    delicious soles, prefer them clean
  9. jjr20011

    Tributes for my feet.

    damn your feet have an effect on me :love:
  10. jjr20011

    Tributes for my feet.

    absolutely amazing soles :love:
  11. jjr20011

    Join me for a wank over these wives and their feet.

    always enjoy seeing her :love:
  12. jjr20011

    Join me for a wank over these wives and their feet.

    damn she looks so good