Recent content by P1x1v

  1. P1x1v

    AI tests with my Asian Ex- girl friend

    The images are of my ex and the prompts are quite simple I dont mind sharing them just drop me a DM thanks
  2. P1x1v

    AI tests with my Asian Ex- girl friend

    Thank you, im not too sure what you mean by originals did I use ?
  3. P1x1v

    AI tests with my Asian Ex- girl friend

    First image set was created on Grok and the second image set was done on GoogleFlow
  4. P1x1v

    AI tests with my Asian Ex- girl friend

    More AI feet stuff of my Ex-girlfriend. Feet close ups and tickling
  5. P1x1v

    Daily Feet Featured: Submit Your Photos!

    More of my Asian Ex-girlfriend’s feet, hope you guys enjoy them
  6. P1x1v

    AI Foot Smothering

    How were you able to do this ?
  7. P1x1v

    AI tests with my Asian Ex- girl friend

    Using Grok I made some images of what little pictures I have of my ex girlfriend. Hope you enjoy
  8. P1x1v

    Daily Feet Featured: Submit Your Photos!

    my Asian Ex’s sleeping feet