Recent content by soles_lovers

  1. S

    My A.I art :) [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]

    My A.I art :)
  2. S

    Grok is pretty good

    can do anything
  3. S

    Grok is pretty good

    actually I stopped using third party services , I build my own ai to do image to image , you can check my profile and posts
  4. S

    [ATTACH][ATTACH]

  5. S

    [ATTACH]

  6. S

    Wife is a cuckquean

    you are lucky man ;)
  7. S

    my AI stuff

    Do you want to experiment something , pm me ;)
  8. S

    my AI stuff

    Bettie Page historical photo restoration :P
  9. S

    Image to image Ai , let me know what you think or if you are interested [ATTACH][ATTACH]

    Image to image Ai , let me know what you think or if you are interested
  10. S

    my a.i work :P [ATTACH]

    my a.i work :P
  11. S

    If you wanna see your wife or relative fucked just DM [ATTACH]

    If you wanna see your wife or relative fucked just DM
  12. S

    my AI stuff

    If you wanna see your wife or relative fucked just DM
  13. S

    my AI stuff

    custom stuff, Qwen model , with comify on GPU
  14. S

    Building my own image to image generator

    The bot is live on Telegram @wafwaftest_bot , enjoy :)