Are you ok with your own feet? (If no: Which shape would you choose?)

Tiptoe Joe

Access
Reaction score
Most of the time we are talking about the feet of other people, comparing candid-pics or videos from girls and women etc.
But what about your own feet: Are you happy with how they look (color, shape, toes etc.)? If not: What would you change?
Do you like showing them in summer?

If you could choose a couple of new feet from a store: What would they look like?

Mine f.e. are too wide for my taste. I would prefer them a lot slimmer...

What about you?

Reactions: AnnLL83

Sonya_Shinhouin

Access
Reaction score
Mine are fine, I'd like them to be a bit narrower toward the toes, but that's just genetics. My bigger problem is my own feet don't do much for my fetish, beyond occasionally when my hubby and I are fucking and he's licking them/ sucking my toes while we fuck cause I like it.

Eagles0945

Access
Reaction score
I always thought my feet were nice for a dude. I get monthly pedicures which definitely helps

Reactions: AnnLL83

AnnLL83

Famous
V.I.P
Foot Model Verified
Access
Reaction score
I like the shape of my feet, although sometimes I think they could be smoother and less wrinkled.
I try to take care of them regularly, but I could pay more attention to it
It could always be betteršŸ˜…
However, I have a problem with the size of my feet. I used to have a complex of large feet and even in the summer I avoided open shoes
It's much better now and I've dealt with it a bit
The problem of large feet remains, especially when shopping, usually the shoes I like are not available in my sizešŸ„²