Does anyone know who posted this?

jplath17

Legend
Access
Reaction score
SHEESH WHAT, how?!?!?!?! You are just the BEST!
Haha… happy jerking friend!

Regarding your post earlier about his methods being a little “scummy”… I have to disagree. These women are taking their shoes and socks off voluntarily and could easily make the connection that, hey, I don’t want to potentially put myself out there like that. But they don’t… I bet a lot of them secretly want the attention anyway ;) Besides, it IS an art project when you really think about it; just maybe not in the traditional sense.

Is that totally off the wall of me? I dunno. Haha. But it’s my opinion, and I’m sticking to it!!!

Enjoy and let me know which of the other ones you like the best. It’s interesting to see the different range of emotions… some of them are really flirtatious and really get into it, while others are more shy and unsure (to be expected).

Reactions: Pap Pop

tinsmantem

Access
Reaction score
Haha… happy jerking friend!

Regarding your post earlier about his methods being a little “scummy”… I have to disagree. These women are taking their shoes and socks off voluntarily and could easily make the connection that, hey, I don’t want to potentially put myself out there like that. But they don’t… I bet a lot of them secretly want the attention anyway ;) Besides, it IS an art project when you really think about it; just maybe not in the traditional sense.

Is that totally off the wall of me? I dunno. Haha. But it’s my opinion, and I’m sticking to it!!!

Enjoy and let me know which of the other ones you like the best. It’s interesting to see the different range of emotions… some of them are really flirtatious and really get into it, while others are more shy and unsure (to be expected).
Right ,right, thanks a lot friend for the vids! I'll let u know which one imo are the ones I like the best!

Reactions: jplath17

jplath17

Legend
Access
Reaction score
gosh dang she already looks pretty hot! Thanks again for making me a very lucky guy!
you are very welcome. I have a HUGE collection that I’ve amassed over the last decade plus, and it brings me pleasure to share what I can on here.

• Love
Reactions: rstroker

Pap Pop

Legend
Access
Reaction score