feet of your sisters

Onirio

Access
Reaction score
I have a question that maybe someone can clarify for me.
I don't have sisters but I think that in that case I would not have been able to resist, at least, enjoying her shoes and taking pictures of her.
Can you tell me about your experiences?

pantyhoselover

Reaction score
I don't have sisters either but I have a couple of hot cousins! One of them is responsible for my foot fetish. It was in 1995 when I was 6 years old and she babysat me one night and she was wearing white pantyhose and when she took her shoes off,I basically buried my face in her nylon soles for what seemed like an eternity! She was a teenager at the time and now she's a MILF! My experience with the other cousin was on Christmas 2000. She was wearing a sexy red dress and white pantyhose and we went up to the attic of her parent's house and I worshipped her nylon feet for a few minutes!

herft

Reaction score
I have a question that maybe someone can clarify for me.
I don't have sisters but I think that in that case I would not have been able to resist, at least, enjoying her shoes and taking pictures of her.
Can you tell me about your experiences?
I did that with my step sister in the past(during her 20's). Her shoes had a pretty strong smell, i was surprised for for such a feminine girl.

Reactions: toesucker369

ILoveHaileeFeet

Reaction score
Wow
I don't have sisters either but I have a couple of hot cousins! One of them is responsible for my foot fetish. It was in 1995 when I was 6 years old and she babysat me one night and she was wearing white pantyhose and when she took her shoes off,I basically buried my face in her nylon soles for what seemed like an eternity! She was a teenager at the time and now she's a MILF! My experience with the other cousin was on Christmas 2000. She was wearing a sexy red dress and white pantyhose and we went up to the attic of her parent's house and I worshipped her nylon feet for a few minutes!