Hi, guys! I've got a huge collection of foot fetish videos that aren't available for free on the internet. If you've got anything interesting to trade, let me know. You can message me on Telegram (@KhalDogal) or XHamster (Olikolibakamoli).
I used to go by PornHolidays on Pornhub, before the big 2020 purge, if that rings any bells. Then I became johnconnore on Spankbang, but that also went tits up.
I'm not selling anything. No loli stuff.
It doesn't have to be on XHamster or Telegram, I'm not promoting those sites. It's just that you will always find me there.
Also, that XHamster account has a lot of my free videos, but they're mostly older, general porn videos.
I used to go by PornHolidays on Pornhub, before the big 2020 purge, if that rings any bells. Then I became johnconnore on Spankbang, but that also went tits up.
I'm not selling anything. No loli stuff.
It doesn't have to be on XHamster or Telegram, I'm not promoting those sites. It's just that you will always find me there.
Also, that XHamster account has a lot of my free videos, but they're mostly older, general porn videos.