How far have you gone to see a pair of soles?

ffking980918

Reaction score
Growing up I remember trying to come up with different ways to get chicks to show me their feet. Things like asking them to pose for projects, asking them to take off their shoes in the house, even spilling water on their socks so they would take them off. So just out of curiosity have you guys ever done anything like that growing up? And if you have what did you guys do or say?

koolbreeze851

Legend
Reaction score
In 11th grade my math teacher always dangled her shoes (year 2000). I'd stare at her stockinged arches all day. Finally, I stayed late after class one day. She sat in the front of the classroom behind a table and overhead (do they still use those things? Lol). Her foot and dangling shoe were all you could see sticking out from under the table. I walked up to her, started talking and dropped my pencil.....🔥. As I bent down to I pick it up I tickled her foot. She jumped and let out a wooooo then said "you did that on purpose" lol. I just played it off. She wasn't mad or anything.

Six years later I pulled off a similar move with that same teacher after practice as we were both coaches. Only this time I said I wanted to see if your foot was ticklish.

The end 💀.

Last edited:

allietop

Legend
V.I.P
Access
Reaction score
Looking at a former teacher who always sat on her desk at the front of the classroom and loved titillating us by crossing her legs and dangling her shoes. I could never keep my eyes off her feet and imagined the smell emanating from her soles and toe cracks. It literally gave me hardons. Yummy sight, especially when focused on her feet.

SolesLove

Famous
Reaction score
My Sisters best friend was visiting us. She was and still is a 10/10 Brunette with lovley feet!! i made sure the floor in the kitchen was wet and she walked right in, so she took off her socks off! My evel plan was perfect end i enjoyed watching her feet the whole night also enjoyed her socks from the heater! :p

xhamger

Reaction score
Few years ago, my schoolmate felt asleep in my room because she was drunk. We were home alone and she wore socks...so I undressed one socks off to see her sole/foot. Fortunately I took some photos that will be shared (hopefully soon) here...

I was awake All night and took care of her in case she would wake up and need something... So this was my "reward"

She laughed that she was so drunk she took her sock off without even noticing while sleeping :D ...hah...

Btw, I also have some candid photos/video of her feet from this year when we randomly met :)

Soleblade4k

Reaction score
I’ve done a few things to see a girls soles, I guess it depends what and where the effort was, i’ve Moved seats on trains etc so get a good look at a lovely girls soles.

When I was younger when my sister had friends over I would always make sure the rules of the house were enforced, no shoes but also if nobody was about i’d say socks as well, i’d Also on the odd occasion sneak into the spare room to feel their soles and wrinkles.

Swimming pools and places like that i’d Always accidentally rub there feet or sit/lie in a position where their feet were literally in my face.

A few other things as well but i’ll Save them for the moment. Good post op

koolbreeze851

Legend
Reaction score
Few years ago, my schoolmate felt asleep in my room because she was drunk. We were home alone and she wore socks...so I undressed one socks off to see her sole/foot. Fortunately I took some photos that will be shared (hopefully soon) here...

I was awake All night and took care of her in case she would wake up and need something... So this was my "reward"

She laughed that she was so drunk she took her sock off without even noticing while sleeping :D ...hah...

Btw, I also have some candid photos/video of her feet from this year when we randomly met :)

Can't wait to see the pics. I too got a few friends feet when they were drunk and passed out. They smelled so good.

Secretfootlover

Reaction score
I’ve invited friends swimming or a day at the beach knowing they’ll definitely be bare foot, I also played truth or dare with a group of friends and got dared to lick my friends big toe. I pretended to be reluctant and not wanting to do it thinking they’d see right through my secret yet inside I couldn’t believe my luck and tried to savour every second

jumeken

Reaction score
For me, a woman's body is always perfect and beautiful.