How I became a stripper – the early days.

Eroticon_6

Access
Reaction score
How I became a stripper – the early days.

Hello everybody, let me tell you a bit about myself as way of an introduction.

I was raised as a fairly conservative and shy kid who did well at school and got good grades, I was also very shy and thought many things, such as bodily fluids, were gross, and often questioned whether I could ever do this or that… Things were about to change after high school.
albuquerque alon tom 4f7d[1].jpg

My girlfriend at the time, I met when she was in Junior high and I was a senior, moved in together and money was a little tight in Los Angeles, even though my dad would send me money. So, one day, my girlfriend saw an ad in the paper for stripping work, and at her insistence, I decided to give it a try.

The agency didn’t even give me an audition, they just asked if I was sure I wanted to do this and said I could go to a couple of shows with “Antonio” who would show me the ropes. When I saw him on stage, I remember thinking he was a “star” and the girls loved him. He told me the audience is “always “on your side. We worked together for the Month of December, and said we would make $2000 in just 2 weeks. I was impressed, and he was right!

He did the first 2 shows while I watched, then he cut me loose. The shows were fairly mild compared to what they would eventually turn into. Antonio announced that he was burned out shortly after that so I took over all his work and slowly came out of my shell and eventually really got into it. People at work often wanted to see my show but I kept a tight lid on what I did. I got a lot of referral work. Every time I uncounted a new fetish, I would ask myself if I could do it, just did it anyway, then when I got home, I would masturbate and imagine all the “nasty things” I might enjoy doing and then promising myself to do them next time. I would to about 15 shows on a Friday and maybe 30 on a Saturday. So, after a few months this is what happened. My quest became to do for the girls all the things that girls were already dong for men, and enjoy every bit of it. In fact, I would eventually go way over the top, and that is how it has been ever since, but I digress.

As a stripper working to pay for college, I'd go to birthday and hen parties, wearing costumes like a police uniform, a Greek priest, a flasher, Tarzan, etc. After surprising my 'victim,' she'd strip me of all my clothes (usually with some pressure from her friends, and double-dog daring) and the audience would take embarrassing photos for fun. That was the usual routine.

Before the show would begin… When I arrived, I'd ask the organizer, the one who paid me, how rowdy they wanted the show to be, and they'd usually respond with: 'We want you to really embarrass her, what's the worst that you can do?'

So, I'd give them a card with a list of requests they could tick off for tips. It was assumed I'd get naked and kiss her, so anything extra was for tips.

The list:

1 – Have her spit (beer, wine, food, or just spit) in his mouth.

2 – Have her make him a Big Boy / play with him.

3 - Drink / eat out of her shoes.

4 - Lick her feet and suck her toes.

5 – Have a fake orgasm / playful masturbation show.

6 – Have a real orgasm / serious masturbation show.

They'd usually ask for everything!

I found that gag reflex was very erotic.
2ecf[1].jpg

That was my intro into adult entertainment. I did about 2000 shows during college and never gave it up after that.

All my exposure was to girls; I have no information the other way around. Females didn’t do well in the industry; they needed chaperones and got stalked after shows. Guys are generally not nice to girls!

naked to ass and feet ce7d[1].jpg

I have often thought it would be good for someone to start a restaurant where chewed food is served, often made for you at your table, I would certainly go there for sure!

So, my question is:

How do you feel about eating pre-chewed food/drink from girls? I think the health benefits are great. In my work, I got exposed to many girls spitting things in my mouth, licking feet, and I'm never sick. I never even had Covid.

Do you have any opinions?