How to convince a girl to let you smell and lick her feet?

Schmueller

Access
Reaction score
ever since I was young I have always had a foot fetish and it's pretty strong and I manage to sniff a couple of girls' shoes in the past throughout high school but I never sniffed their feet directly let alone taste them with my tongue. Now in my twenties, I have found a female friend who is somewhat okay with my fetish however she is still hesitant to let me smell and taste them. What's the best approach to make her finally succumb to my desires?

Reactions: ferdyporto

Maxx2020

Famous
V.I.P
Access
Reaction score
Ya gotta play it cool. If anything, play it cool. The more desperate you seem, the less of a chance you'll have.

ferdyporto

Legend
Access
Reaction score
ever since I was young I have always had a foot fetish and it's pretty strong and I manage to sniff a couple of girls' shoes in the past throughout high school but I never sniffed their feet directly let alone taste them with my tongue. Now in my twenties, I have found a female friend who is somewhat okay with my fetish however she is still hesitant to let me smell and taste them. What's the best approach to make her finally succumb to my desires?
I can only mention that in the case of my wife, she easily accepts that her feet are licked and sucked, never refusing this practice as long as the person who asks her is a polite, clean and pleasant-looking person. She loves anything that is "multi-species" caressing her feet.

Attachments

• PÉS DELA.jpg
    PÉS DELA.jpg
    312.2 KB · Views: 55
  • r96723779-516b.jpg
    r96723779-516b.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 58
  • SOLAS DE LOUCURA.jpg
    SOLAS DE LOUCURA.jpg
    701.6 KB · Views: 51
Reactions: koolbreeze851

ferdyporto

Legend
Access
Reaction score
Someone, another girl which I take pics...

CUNHADA-DESCALCA-PEDI-LHE-PARA-MOSTRAR-BEM-AS-SOLAS-282e7ecc3eb58f396.md.jpg

CUNHADA-MOSTRANDO-AS-SOLAS-DELICIOSAS-E-MACIAS-22fa518684f8defba.md.jpg

Last edited:

Schmueller

Access
Reaction score
Ya gotta play it cool. If anything, play it cool. The more desperate you seem, the less of a chance you'll have.
I think I may have made myself appear a bit desperate since I ask her quite a lot for her feet but I also feel that she is okay getting asked by me a lot to let me play with her feet. Also, can I ask you, have you ever successfully stolen a pair of women's worn socks and kept them as a trophy that you can collect for future sniffing and licking? If you have, what are the chances of getting away with it? I'm thinking of doing it with my female friend

Maxx2020

Famous
V.I.P
Access
Reaction score
I think I may have made myself appear a bit desperate since I ask her quite a lot for her feet but I also feel that she is okay getting asked by me a lot to let me play with her feet. Also, can I ask you, have you ever successfully stolen a pair of women's worn socks and kept them as a trophy that you can collect for future sniffing and licking? If you have, what are the chances of getting away with it? I'm thinking of doing it with my female friend

Thats a dangerous game. Your social reputation is on the line if you get caught. If you do it, you have to be 100% sure you will not get caught. Meaning no chance of anyone near to see you. I'd advise against it.

Solesseeker

Access
Reaction score
Bro if she already knows about your preferences then you are already halfway there.
Long walk followed by wine and a good foot massage

Misguided_angel

Reaction score
Lots of my female friends know about my fetish and some send me pics and let me rub them. Some think its gross so I just don't talk about it with them. I found out long ago that some like it others don't. You waste too much time focusing on those who don't you lose out on those who do.

dumz

Legend
Access
Reaction score
if she knows you have a FF then I’m assuming you prob give her foot massage
…. While massaging her feet ask if she used a different lotion and give them a sniff and say they smell good or apply some lotion and say wow this smells good and give them a sniff
Or start ticking her soles and just put them on your face once she starts giggling like crazy (if she doesn’t laugh prob won’t work)
The key is to not make it feel creepy and weird so when you do anything always do it with confidence and act like it’s no big deal
Make it fun
If she goes off your vibe then she will think it’s no big deal and enjoy it
If you come off hesitant and make it awkward then she will too
As for smelling shoes
unless she’s super cool (iv never asked a chick to smell her shoes) just do it
bottom line is to make it fun and interesting