I wanna get feet pics of my friends…

ItsAThrowaway2021

Reaction score
So for a while now I’ve been trying to scheme a way to try and buy some feet pics from girls I know. I’ve been considering trying to make some fake insta account that looks like I buy feet pics and share them to a foot page, and maybe sliding into their dm’s and try to make it seem like super easy money (I was thinking of offering some “crazy” deal like $50 per pic, and say they can opt out of showing face, but I need their face in the pic for verification, and I’ll crop it out of the post hehe)

I was just wondering if anyone has any other ways that could be a lot easier and maybe more effective? My problem is I want to get the pictures “anonymously “ as in I just don’t want them knowing it’s actually me, so I can’t just hit them up and ask lol.

dumz

Legend
Access
Reaction score
Straight up ask them to model
Honesty works

or

tell them you have a random project your working on for school and have them blindfolded and test their reflexes and senses by touching their hands n toes
(I did this a long time ago with my Tia n it worked)

or

get more comfortable with them and bring up foot fetish stuff with them and ask what they think about it
You never know I met a chick who told me she liked having her feet kissed so I pretended to be like wtf and said you mean you like this and proceeded to kiss her feet and acted like it was weird but I could see how someone would like it

bottom line is make it fun and not creepy
I always speak with no hesitation in my voice so it just sounds normal and casual
“Wow your nails look sick… mani is on point n the color is bomb… did you match your toes with it….”
Honestly if they are wearing anything that can slip off n on they will show you on the spot

paying woman to show their feet is always the easiest but damn $50 for a pic is crazy but I get what you meant

if your open about you fetish sometimes chicks wanna tease you( had a manager who would take off her slides and show me her new pedis since knew I had a foot fetish)

If they are your friends you should be comfortable with them so ask if they want a foot massage or tell them your practicing on your technique n practice on them

magdalenpedi

Reaction score
So for a while now I’ve been trying to scheme a way to try and buy some feet pics from girls I know. I’ve been considering trying to make some fake insta account that looks like I buy feet pics and share them to a foot page, and maybe sliding into their dm’s and try to make it seem like super easy money (I was thinking of offering some “crazy” deal like $50 per pic, and say they can opt out of showing face, but I need their face in the pic for verification, and I’ll crop it out of the post hehe)

I was just wondering if anyone has any other ways that could be a lot easier and maybe more effective? My problem is I want to get the pictures “anonymously “ as in I just don’t want them knowing it’s actually me, so I can’t just hit them up and ask lol.
You can be my 'friend' on OnlyFans and I'll send you pics of my feet @u229755864