Mainstream Media's recent Awful Portrayal of us

tyler

Legend
Access
Reaction score
Website
www.feetcore.com
This is freakin insane as if we have been reset back to the 80s when old weekly family sitcoms used to have the canned laughter in the background when the show's hot daughter talked about a former boyfriend who stole her shoes. Ie. as if anything related to foot fetishism MUST involve some sort of deranged/demented behavior.

Anyway, I am talking about the really popular show on HBO called House of Dragons.

It's the first time any of George RR Martin's works have portrayed a character with a foot fetish. And wouldn't ya know it, they literally picked the creepiest slime-ball in the entire list of characters to play the role to represent us, aka Larys. His behaviors are quite frankly creepy, self-serving, and disgusting!

I was watching it unfold slowly like WTF bro's, this is NOT good for the image!! She's obviously distraught and doesn't enjoy it at all :(

OMFG, WHYYYYY!?!? It can be potentially triggering to view his reflection (as our own) when we would obviously prefer to think of ourselves differently!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...qu-FOOT-FETISH-scene-Queen-Alicent-Larys.html

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Luzik

koolbreeze851

Legend
Reaction score
I saw it lol. Yeah kinda creepy but funny. But some of us are like that, some are not lol.

but the Queen was game though for the attention šŸ¤£

Reactions: tyler

dumz

Legend
Access
Reaction score
link foot party Screen Shot 2023-07-19 at 2.56.07 PM.png
I was at that party n honestly they didnt do it justice but i get it its supposed to be funny for comedy central but damn....they made it creepy as hell
parties were fun back in the day...

• Sad
Reactions: tyler

tyler

Legend
Access
Reaction score
Website
www.feetcore.com
^ OMFG, I would love to lick and smell that lady's foot sooo freakin bad, no matter how much of a real life freak she publicly revealed me to be, Hackackackackackackackackackackackaaaaaa!