Mix feet and cum by mail

Cumheel

Reaction score
Website
www.clips4sale.com
Me and my wife have some foot fetish fantasies that we make come true as below.

We are actively working on filming these fantasies and will soon upload them to our store https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/243305/cumheel.

Katarina puts on 5 thin black nylon stockings on dry heels and wears them for a whole day. When she comes home and takes off her shoes, I immediately spray sperm on her heels. We then let the sperm dry in nylon stockings and then wrap them in a plastic bag to retain the scents of Katarina's heels and my sperm. The package is then sent to Margareta who immediately puts nylon stockings on her dry heels and wears them for a whole day so that her and Katarina's heel scents mix properly with my sperm. She then immediately packs them in a plastic bag and sends them back to us. When we get the nylon stockings, Katarina puts them back on immediately and I fuck her heels with Margareta's and Katarina's soaked foot scents and my dried sperm to drench them in sperm once more and then let them dry and store until we meet Margareta in the future, then the idea is for them both to put on these sticky and smelly nylons while I fuck their dry smelly heels to undress a thick smelly batch over them.

Reactions: ScarG

Cumheel

Reaction score
Website
www.clips4sale.com

Attachments

• IMG_5633.jpeg
    IMG_5633.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_5674.jpeg
    IMG_5674.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 16