Stealing worn socks or shoes

Schmueller

Access
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am curious to know, have any of you here ever succeeded in stealing a pair of women's worn socks or shoes while you are visiting them at their house? If you have done so, what are the chances that the girl gets suspicious of their socks going missing? if you have done this successfully, do you have a collection of smelly shoes and socks at home?

ferdyporto

Legend
Access
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am curious to know, have any of you here ever succeeded in stealing a pair of women's worn socks or shoes while you are visiting them at their house? If you have done so, what are the chances that the girl gets suspicious of their socks going missing? if you have done this successfully, do you have a collection of smelly shoes and socks at home?
I have done that with one of my sister-in-law shoes, sniffing at them and licking inside them, and then jerking off to those shoes and right after licking all my cum from them.
But even more exciting was an experience I had with a friend at my house, with my wife absent. He's in love with her feet but he's equally as gay as I am. So I stretched out on the bed naked with a pair of my wife's high-heeled flip flops. He sat in an armchair, also naked and with his penis ready for a long masturbation. I took my wife's flip-flops, started sniffing and licking the inside while I masturbated. When it was ready I discharged all my sperm into the flip flops and gave them to him who masturbated madly and started licking my sperm from the flip flops until he started to discharge all his sperm into the flip flops himself. Then he also licked his sperm and I ended up telling him that he could take the flip flops with him, which excited him tremendously and he thanked me promising that he would come with them daily until we could repeat it at my house or his with my wife's other shoes. She never came to know what happened to the slippers, as she has many slippers given to me, she thought she had lost them. I rested her by promising to buy her more.

Attachments

• 171020071303-A.jpg
    171020071303-A.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 171020071307-A.jpg
    171020071307-A.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 157a7f339049040.jpg
    157a7f339049040.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 12
  • untitled5.JPG
    untitled5.JPG
    192.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 08072008(003).jpg
    08072008(003).jpg
    267.5 KB · Views: 12
  • untitled6.JPG
    untitled6.JPG
    175.4 KB · Views: 14
  • untitled7.JPG
    untitled7.JPG
    152.3 KB · Views: 14
  • untitled8.JPG
    untitled8.JPG
    204.5 KB · Views: 14
  • untitled9.JPG
    untitled9.JPG
    200.1 KB · Views: 11
  • untitled10.JPG
    untitled10.JPG
    179.2 KB · Views: 10
  • untitled12.JPG
    untitled12.JPG
    448.4 KB · Views: 10
  • untitled13.JPG
    untitled13.JPG
    205 KB · Views: 10
  • untitled14.JPG
    untitled14.JPG
    175.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: smoothsoles

Schmueller

Access
Reaction score
I have done hat with one of my sister-in-law shoes, sniffing at them and licking inside them, and then jerking off to those shoes and right after licking all my cum from them.
But even more exciting was an experience I had with a friend at my house, with my wife absent. He's in love with her feet but he's equally as gay as I am. So I stretched out on the bed naked with a pair of my wife's high-heeled flip flops. He sat in an armchair, also naked and with his penis ready for a long masturbation. I took my wife's flip-flops, started sniffing and licking the inside while I masturbated. When it was ready I discharged all my sperm into the flip flops and gave them to him who masturbated madly and started licking my sperm from the flip flops until he started to discharge all his sperm into the flip flops himself. Then he also licked his sperm and I ended up telling him that he could take the flip flops with him, which excited him tremendously and he thanked me promising that he would come with them daily until we could repeat it at my house or his with my wife's other shoes. She never came to know what happened to the slippers, as she has many slippers given to me, she thought she had lost them. I rested her by promising to buy her more.
Holy Moly! you're one lucky dude! I wish I can do exactly just that. Can you give me some pointers on how to do it discretely?