Where do you get your content from?

Maxx2020

Famous
V.I.P
Access
Reaction score
What sites do you guys visit? Instagram? Pay sites? Where do you find your pictures that you share with the site?

arcur

Legend
V.I.P
Access
Reaction score
Instagram is great but you need dinsta.com website to copy pics. Tumblr rocks. Wikifeet, Reddit, and DeviousArt have some good ones. Flickr too. Then of course several subscriptions to paid sites.

Maxx2020

Famous
V.I.P
Access
Reaction score
Instagram is great but you need dinsta.com website to copy pics. Tumblr rocks. Wikifeet, Reddit, and DeviousArt have some good ones. Flickr too. Then of course several subscriptions to paid sites.
What are the paid sites you use or have used?

arcur

Legend
V.I.P
Access
Reaction score
Tumblr is good. I'm interested in sites with mature models, such as feetoverforty.com and womenandroads.com type photography. I know they are out there, somewhere . . . . .

Reactions: NJNomad

Malina

Reaction score
My favorite paid website is https://feetwonder.com/
They make non-nude content and the quality is simply amazing.
When it comes to foot fetish content I prefer everything be focused on feet only, no sex or nudity. So this website works great for me.
Would be happy to learn about similar ones too if somebody knows them

Night

Reaction score
Sometimes paid (via onlyfans) but there's actually a ton of content on multiple chan sites.

arcur

Legend
V.I.P
Access
Reaction score
What are the paid sites you use or have used?
Too many to list. I keep a full time subscription to allyoucanfeet.com. Wu's feetlinks sites, I have at one time or several times subscribed to them. Feetoverforty.com was the best of all time, but no new content in years. Feetwonder.com is new, with great content but not many pics each month. I would love to find one I never subscribed to, but that might be a fleeting wish.

myfeet.io

Reaction score
IG, OnlyFans, but my favourite one is to find amateur women who sell their used heels and ask them for more pics for money...

But you need to be patient and very polite, it is not so easy (like 1 in 200 women will answer positively)

Reactions: arcur

feetlover4221

Reaction score
Too many to list. I keep a full time subscription to allyoucanfeet.com. Wu's feetlinks sites, I have at one time or several times subscribed to them. Feetoverforty.com was the best of all time, but no new content in years. Feetwonder.com is new, with great content but not many pics each month. I would love to find one I never subscribed to, but that might be a fleeting wish.

Would you be willing to share a few videos from allyoucanfeet? I bought a few from their site but unfortunately it's not possible to subscribe anymore.

Ruby O'Donnell 's Soles

Famous
Access
Reaction score
Hi, she is asking what we would like, let's all let her know bare wrinkled soles are the way forward :)

Last edited:

Maxx2020

Famous
V.I.P
Access
Reaction score
Would you be willing to share a few videos from allyoucanfeet? I bought a few from their site but unfortunately it's not possible to subscribe anymore.
Message me and I can get you that content