How do you cope with your FooFetish???

Propan Butan

Access
Reaction score
For example, if I see feet that tick my boxes my brain is going crazy. Maybe like vampires sensing blood. If I see a nice woman with leggings socks over leggings with trainers ( glogs,wellies etc) I keep fantasizing how her feet might look. The topping on the cake is nice legs and ass OMG my eyes having orgasms. I wanna worship every part of her

https://www.facebook.com/reel/375531362127487 ( imagine having her sweaty ass on your face)

27117820c7003c82af9e57197bb5a41356b7a3f754cb8e51a1f1df5f.md.jpg

Last edited:

MissFeetLizzie

Access
Reaction score
That s very interesting. A lot of my ex-boyfriends used to talk to me with the same words when they were looking at my feet or playing with them lol And when I'm on public transport, in a park or in a shopping mall, whenever I notice men looking at my feet, my legs or my ass, they have that obsessed vampire look lol

Propan Butan

Access
Reaction score
That s very interesting. A lot of my ex-boyfriends used to talk to me with the same words when they were looking at my feet or playing with them lol And when I'm on public transport, in a park or in a shopping mall, whenever I notice men looking at my feet, my legs or my ass, they have that obsessed vampire look lol
Fancy sharing some pictures 😅.

Smoothsoles

Legend
Access
Reaction score
I think most members here know that feeling! I certainly drift off into my own thoughts sometimes when a cute girl sits next to me on the tram or passes me in the street, especially in trainers and white socks. But remember to try and not stare manically too much as you can make people feel uncomfortable 😳 I also live in a city where people wear thongs (flip flops) a good percentage of the year, and flashes of smooth heel or sole just ignite my fire 🔥

Umstandala

Reaction score
For example, if I see feet that tick my boxes my brain is going crazy. Maybe like vampires sensing blood. If I see a nice woman with leggings socks over leggings with trainers ( glogs,wellies etc) I keep fantasizing how her feet might look. The topping on the cake is nice legs and ass OMG my eyes having orgasms. I wanna worship every part of her

https://www.facebook.com/reel/375531362127487 ( imagine having her sweaty ass on your face)

27117820c7003c82af9e57197bb5a41356b7a3f754cb8e51a1f1df5f.md.jpg
It sounds like you have a strong physical attraction to certain features. It's quite normal for people to be attracted to different aesthetic appeals, whether it's the beauty of a face, the shape of a body or even specific features such as feet or legs.

However, it is important to be respectful of this attraction and to respect the boundaries of others' personal space and privacy. Fantasies are normal and human, but it is important that they stay within healthy limits and do not turn into inappropriate or harassing behavior.

It might be helpful to think about what exactly makes these traits so appealing to you and whether there are other ways to channel this attraction, perhaps through art, fantasy or personal interactions in a respectful way.

Reactions: Smoothsoles

Propan Butan

Access
Reaction score
I think most members here know that feeling! I certainly drift off into my own thoughts sometimes when a cute girl sits next to me on the tram or passes me in the street, especially in trainers and white socks. But remember to try and not stare manically too much as you can make people feel uncomfortable 😳 I also live in a city where people wear thongs (flip flops) a good percentage of the year, and flashes of smooth heel or sole just ignite my fire 🔥
Yes definitely don't look in a obviousway! I found a way to have a good look and pretend I'm not years of practice 🤪

Sonya_Shinhouin

Access
Reaction score
Ive usually played off oogling other women's feet by asking about their polish, or shoes or even where they got their pedi. But for men, I don't know how they play it off.....but having a cover for when im spotted does not solve having pretty feet on my mind.

Propan Butan

Access
Reaction score
Me? I just roll with the punches, so-to-speak, and lick and sniff regardless of how I'm perceived... whether that stem from negative societal influences or their own true feelings in the lucky

Me? I just roll with the punches, so-to-speak, and lick and sniff regardless of how I'm perceived... whether that stem from negative societal influences or their own true feelings in the moment.

View attachment 595891
Lucky guy

• Love
Reactions: tyler