Approaching 'normal' women for buying feet content

cyguy789

Reaction score
Hey,

I've been playing around with the idea of reaching out about buying feet pics to a couple a women who I studied with in the past.

These in particular seem to be comfortable innocently showing their feet on social media - one i'm not sure why really and the other is because they're into yoga if I had to guess.

My thoughts at the moment is it's a kind of 'shoot your shot' kind of opportunity - either they say yes or no - but i'm wondering if anyone has tips on how I could approach this.
I have an anonymous account i'd most likely use with how i'm thinking right now.

I do have a personal insta also I could bring up the discussion after briefly reconnecting, not sure - obviously it could backfire but we personally share very little in friend cirlces now I don't think they'd be able to cause any damage.

Wondered if anyone else has had similar experiences and what advice could be given.

Reactions: jplath17

lf036447

Access
Reaction score
I would use your anon account. The effort etc involved in reconnecting, build up that rapour again, then dropping the question without making it look like you have done all of that for feet pics is tricky.

Anon account, a simple dm complimenting her on her feet and asking if she would sell content for feet and only feet. Make sure to mention that, her first concern might be the transaction escilating to nudes or shit play or something.

Be warned, if they are really not up for it, I would be surprised if you see them again on IG after :)

Reactions: Solesmacker

cyguy789

Reaction score
I would use your anon account. The effort etc involved in reconnecting, build up that rapour again, then dropping the question without making it look like you have done all of that for feet pics is tricky.

Anon account, a simple dm complimenting her on her feet and asking if she would sell content for feet and only feet. Make sure to mention that, her first concern might be the transaction escilating to nudes or shit play or something.

Be warned, if they are really not up for it, I would be surprised if you see them again on IG after :)

Thanks for the advice it's good to reassure I'd never push for anything more.

Yeah true that's very valid issue if approaching makes them more conscious of posting pics with their feet in naturally ever again.