Are people here actually into the smell?

ILoveHaileeFeet

Reaction score
Absolutely. For me, I prefer a mild scent. After a day in her socks and nurse sneakers, I always volunteer to rub my wife's feet for her. They have what I consider to be a mild sweet n' sour scent. When I taste, there is a bit of saltiness added. Actually makes my eyes roll to the back of my head and creates a wet spot in my pants. Mmmmmmmm!View attachment 511368
Yummy

Amanovidi

Reaction score
Yes, some types of foot odor smell nice and are exciting.

xoriat

Famous
Access
Reaction score
True story.

I had one girlfriend who would come home from work (she was about 20-21 years old). She worked in retail, so was on her feet 8 hours a day. So at night, she would come in, kick her shoes off (sometimes sneakers, sometimes, sandals, depends) and the whole apartment would have a slight smell. She would go to the bedroom and wait for me there.

Once I came back after some minutes, the room smelled like dirty feet and it was glorious. The bottoms of her feet would be yellowish from the sweat, and sometimes her toes would be painted, sometimes not, and would have a slight cheesy smell along with sweat. Bits of sock string would still cling to the sticky soles and toes.

Her dirty socks would be balled up on the floor where (when she wasn't looking) I would pick up, open them, and take deep sniffs around the sole and toe area for an extra high.

Last edited:

Smoothsoles

Legend
Access
Reaction score
Wow - I hope you helped massage / clean her poor tired feet ❤️

xoriat

Famous
Access
Reaction score
Wow - I hope you helped massage / clean her poor tired feet ❤️

Yes, I would massage her feet and have her lay on her stomach and I would suck her toes. She would laugh and squirm at first, embarrassed about the smell, but I sucked them anyway and turn my head slightly as I did so and smell the really strong areas under her toes. Very true story! This was maybe 20 years ago, so no pics or vids unfortunately lol

Timboy

Reaction score
True story.

I had one girlfriend who would come home from work (she was about 20-21 years old). She worked in retail, so was on her feet 8 hours a day. So at night, she would come in, kick her shoes off (sometimes sneakers, sometimes, sandals, depends) and the whole apartment would have a slight smell. She would go to the bedroom and wait for me there.

Once I came back after some minutes, the room smelled like dirty feet and it was glorious. The bottoms of her feet would be yellowish from the sweat, and sometimes her toes would be painted, sometimes not, and would have a slight cheesy smell along with sweat. Bits of sock string would still cling to the sticky soles and toes.

Her dirty socks would be balled up on the floor where (when she wasn't looking) I would pick up, open them, and take deep sniffs around the sole and toe area for an extra high.
Amazing! Love it when people share experiences like this.

poincare

Legend
Reaction score
There’s this big assed (but not fat at all) Puerto Rica 26-year-old that I fuck from time to time. Last time I saw her, I had her wear socks and tennis shoes all day before I saw her. Then I got her in the bed naked except for a skimpy black thong and her shoes and socks. One foot at a time, I pulled off the shoe and sniffed through the sock. It was hot. But the much better part came when I peeled off her sock, while keeping her foot on my face. The toasty warm aroma that hit me the instant her sock was pulled up was amazing! Like it was stored up and released for me at once. Loved her warm slightly sweaty soles like fresh warm bread.

Timboy

Reaction score
You mentioned the warmth. I love that too! The warm slightly clammy feel. I love the way that things stick to them! For example if she stepped on a quarter her sole would pick it up like a magnet! 😁
Never thought about that, but now that I think about it, that is quite hot!

Schmueller

Access
Reaction score
I've been on multiple foot forums in the past, and so far I'm enjoying this forum. However, I did notice that it seems like that the percentage of people here that are into smelly feet is lower. So smell lovers, where you at?
I am a big fan of smelly feet. I get really turned on when a girl's feet stink really bad. My favorite kind of foot odor is when their feet smell like blue cheese, I refer to this as the divine feminine cheese from heaven. If I experience this kind of stink from sniffing their shoes and socks, I would usually lick them clean to get the full flavor of their foot sweat and eat their sock lints or toe jams.

Reactions: Timboy and ToeLvr

Amanovidi

Reaction score
Ik ben in het verleden op meerdere voetforums geweest en tot nu toe geniet ik van dit forum. Wel merkte ik dat het lijkt alsof het percentage mensen hier dat last heeft van stinkende voeten lager is. Dus geurliefhebbers, waar ben je?
Hi Timboy, as a footlover of female feet, I do sometimes love the smell of feet, but that depends on the smell, but I find the sour smell of feet smells very nice and certainly arousing.

Feet2345

Famous
V.I.P
Access
Reaction score
Hello! I enjoy a sweeter smell if that makes sense yes. It is very exciting. Thank you for all the inputs here

Reactions: Timboy

Timboy

Reaction score
Hi Timboy, as a footlover of female feet, I do sometimes love the smell of feet, but that depends on the smell, but I find the sour smell of feet smells very nice and certainly arousing.
Am I the only one who is reading a Dutch translation of my original message? As a Dutch person, this is a bit creepy haha.

But to this reaction, it really caught my attention how people generally think of feet as either sour or cheesy. Are people actually only into one sort of smell? Thank you for your reaction!

Reactions: Feet2345