Are SiteRips Allowed? 🦶🏻

wuvstar

Reaction score
Hi! I’d like to share my siterips of the AestheticFeet website and the popular feet Youtuber “Scouting Sessions” to this forum but first i wanna know if it’s ok.

Would this be allowed? If not that’s fine.❣️

Also, there’s far too many videos to completely siterip AestheticFeet. It’s too manual since they have a rlly good anti-download overlay. It would be smarter to just rip only the good videos. 💓
So if anyone has any specific videos they’d like to request from AestheticFeet to download. LMK in the replies!

toes

V.I.P
Access
Reaction score
do you have the girl from 81 part 2? she’s a blonde wearing a mask with brown flip flops and white toes

Last edited:
Reactions: wuvstar

Pillman

Reaction score
Sounds a great idea, idk if its allowed i think if u post them on mega and not the content at the forum yep but idk.

Reactions: JimmyJam

Petrus

Legend
V.I.P
Access
Reaction score
Same goes with posting content from girls Only Fans accounts then?
Yup. Never seen anything ever get removed from here, even during my mod days, unless it broke the site rules (too young or spam). Of course, if someone made a claim on their own content then it would be different.

lf036447

Access
Reaction score
If you can rip Onlyfans content i have some creators who are worth looking at.

Reactions: JimmyJam

sisck

Reaction score
Hi! I’d like to share my siterips of the AestheticFeet website and the popular feet Youtuber “Scouting Sessions” to this forum but first i wanna know if it’s ok.

Would this be allowed? If not that’s fine.❣️

Also, there’s far too many videos to completely siterip AestheticFeet. It’s too manual since they have a rlly good anti-download overlay. It would be smarter to just rip only the good videos. 💓
So if anyone has any specific videos they’d like to request from AestheticFeet to download. LMK in the replies!

Did you end up ripping any of the videos? Would definitely be interested in seeing some !