TheHJ

Reaction score
Are you embarrassed at all about your foot fetish, or do you not care and embrace it? Myself, I’m not embarrassed at all about the actual fetish, if someone asked or we were talking about kinks I would admit to loving feet. Only thing I’m a little embarrassed about is some of the feet I like looking at…
What about you guys? Embarrassed at all?

Nylonfootlover

Reaction score
Me not at all...I do not brag about it but I do not deny it either
nT_0ppu7p0ej3gf566djskxfc7p_600.jpg

TheHJ

Reaction score
Not embarrassed at all and definitely embrace it! Nothing wrong with a bit of kink, as long as you are respectful. I think feet of all kinds can be admired, even worshipped and all parties can get a kick out of it❤️
Pun intended lol

• Haha
Reactions: Smoothsoles

lf036447

Access
Reaction score
I am i must say embarrassed by it. It got better as time went on, then i have noticed in media now we are the but of jokes. Despite the fact loads of women on say tiktok say they like haing their toes sucked on etc.

I have talked about it with a select few women, with mixed results.

lf036447

Access
Reaction score
I'm curious how the manifests itself for you?

Lucky

Legend
Foot Model Verified
Access
Reaction score
I don't talk about my preferences, but I'm not ashamed.
All my partners knew about it and I told them directly or just started playing with their feet. I've never been made fun of or humiliated, and most of the women I've been with have found it interestingly varied.
Foot fetish is great, my girlfriend even in a public place can put my dick upright without attracting attention to herself😉

toeman822

Reaction score
I have never been embarrassed by my foot fetish. Only 1 girl thought it was gross that i was with and needless to say we didnt last long. Every other girl who I told about the fetish ended up loving it cause they got their feet pampered with almost every night. My wife never had her feet played with or toes sucked before I came along and now tells me to play with her feet cause it feels so good.

CommanderRogers

Reaction score
I'm not embarrassed. But I do find it inconvenient in public many times. For one, it's REALLY hard not to stare when a girl has some sexy heels or sandals in a store. In fact, just hearing the hard "clack" of heels an aisle or two away gets my heart pumping and makes it hard not to go see if she looks as good as she sounds. lol
But mostly it's inconvenient because my wife hardly ever wears damn heels (maybe 20 times to "bed" in 25+ years) and even more rarely gets a pedicure done (like seriously less than 5 or 6 times in 25+ years)
She knows it gets my heart racing and adrenaline pumping, but just doesn't get around to it. Like the one thing I'm really into, is just too much trouble. smh

FootgurlCO

Reaction score
I have never met a female who had a fetish for feet, most did it for money, thought it was gross, or just didn't like their feet touched. So as a cd I found that I could have real fun with those guys who enjoy all feet as long as they are soft and pedicured, only set back is not many around.

DSC00133-2f75152c68d9db58a.md.jpg