Can I get sick from sucking on women's boots? (Serious)

Hoffman30

Access
Reaction score
My question is for people who have done it, who enjoy shoes. Have they sucked dirty soles of street shoes? I want to suck the shoes of my sexual partners but I don't know if I can catch it. I love women domination shoes.

Bare feet are one thing, but talking about shoe soles is another.

ToeLvr

Reaction score
My gf makes me suck her heels before I’m allowed access to her feet, not made me sick yet

Reactions: Indicaisneat

Hoffman30

Access
Reaction score
Yes. Up to you to decide if the risk is worth it.

Personally, I just prefer to suck the scent and taste of the boots directly of the bare clammy warm feet.

That's just me tho.
Also, the scent fresh out of the shoe is wonderful.

But yes, the fact of seeing a woman in boots makes me exciting and empowering. Even more so the fact of licking his boots.

Hoffman30

Access
Reaction score
My gf makes me suck her heels before I’m allowed access to her feet, not made me sick yet
That also seems exciting to me. What I mean is this, the woman being adored and humiliating the man with him licking the soles of her shoes seems very empowering to me, very humiliating.

To then proceed to lick her bare feet.

images (93).jpeg

images (92).jpeg

FrontFinish

Reaction score
That also seems exciting to me. What I mean is this, the woman being adored and humiliating the man with him licking the soles of her shoes seems very empowering to me, very humiliating.

To then proceed to lick her bare feet.

View attachment 523502
View attachment 523503
I adore the way they force him to lick their dirty boots. Their lack of concern is evident, and they're fully aware of their superiority. Their level of carelessness is incredibly high. Licking girls feet is pretty much the best studio out there in terms of models and dirty feet/boots.

Reactions: Hoffman30

Hoffman30

Access
Reaction score
I adore the way they force him to lick their dirty boots. Their lack of concern is evident, and they're fully aware of their superiority. Their level of carelessness is incredibly high. Licking girls feet is pretty much the best studio out there in terms of models and dirty feet/boots.
Sure, this studio es the beast

nobodydeath17171

Reaction score
That is disgusting. I'd love to lick a girl's bare feet, but NEVER her shoes. :sick: