Can we agree that 99% OF creator just not worth it

Reaction score
I want to be back in the time that the best studio(Taylor Raz, Pantyhose Jon, Goddess Footboy, etc) rules the foot fetish market.

I mean, a POV clip that you can find on the grocery store shell cost 10 bucks? Not mentioning the regular subscription fee for the ticket in the hall, that's ridiculous.

And the quality? SLOPPY. Almost all of their works were shot by a Iphone instead of a camera man who can find the right angle and distance and light ...

We are literally paying more and get less. And the worst part of it, it's that it has nothing to do with how we feel, the pattern is so successful that the decline of pro studio is unstoppable.

My highest respect to the studio who's still producing promising works nowadays. Like TA, GKA, FTKL ...

Reactions: NylonFootZealot

artsoles99

Famous
Reaction score
Id say majority could use their iphone properly if they set the settings right and the lighting. most are not really true foot enthusiasts so the quality already goes out the window. I far prefer a girl to take her own shots but it's rare to find one that actually puts thought and effort into them.

Reaction score
Id say majority could use their iphone properly if they set the settings right and the lighting. most are not really true foot enthusiasts so the quality already goes out the window. I far prefer a girl to take her own shots but it's rare to find one that actually puts thought and effort into them.
It's kinda too much to ask a girl to learn all the stuff to make her work better, since it's just about money for them. That's why we need a bunch of pro to complete the work.

Reactions: NylonFootZealot