Can you make a girl reach climax and jizz from licking her feet?

Schmueller

Access
Reaction score
I'm curious to know, can you make a girl especially a teen and her early 20s cum by just licking her feet? I'm really curious if it's possible.

• Love
Reactions: allietop and ScarG

Smoothsoles

Legend
Access
Reaction score
A couple of women have cum while I have massaged their feet (one was 24 and the other 37). Most women seem to like their feet being touched (massaged to full on worship) but occasionally a couple have been ‘super’ sensitive to being touched. They both went through the same 4 stages of arousal.
1. They closed their eyes;
2. They bit their lips and started to breath heavier;
3. They started to squirm in the chair rubbing their thighs together;
4. Their hands moved to rub their pussy over their clothes almost involuntarily.
The younger one was embarrassed at the time and had a beautiful flushed face afterwards - whispering OMG repeatedly while grinning at me. The older one just smiled looking satisfied and very relaxed with her own sensuality.

JayeToes

Reaction score
She would have to be REALLY into getting her feet licked lol. But I can imagine it’s possible

Reactions: suxbgolden

nylonlover

Access
Reaction score
A couple of women have cum while I have massaged their feet (one was 24 and the other 37). Most women seem to like their feet being touched (massaged to full on worship) but occasionally a couple have been ‘super’ sensitive to being touched. They both went through the same 4 stages of arousal.
4. Their hands moved to rub their pussy over their clothes almost involuntarily.
The younger one was embarrassed at the time and had a beautiful flushed face afterwards - whispering OMG repeatedly while grinning at me. The older one just smiled looking satisfied and very relaxed with her own sensuality.
You lucky mofo!

allietop

Legend
V.I.P
Access
Reaction score
Never had such luck. Thanks for the question.

Reactions: suxbgolden

Schmueller

Access
Reaction score
Did you also eat the cum? if you did, what do they taste like? :):love:

Smoothsoles

Legend
Access
Reaction score
Did you also eat the cum? if you did, what do they taste like? :):love:
No unfortunately. They were both fully dressed - except for their feet. Both were friends but neither were sexual partners of mine. At the time I was simply giving them a ‘relaxing’ foot massage, however, when they got aroused I did not stop LOL and took them over the edge.

jonesario

Reaction score
My ex girlfriend got annoyed when i worshipped her feet more than 2min😅, had to incorporate into Sex (well, she didnt cum from getting her licked)

• Wow
Reactions: Smoothsoles

xoriat

Famous
Access
Reaction score
I've never had a girl get off from foot play, but they like it as a foreplay or during sex. One girlfriend liked her toes painted before sex, another liked toes her sucked while my wife now likes footjobs.

• Love
Reactions: Smoothsoles

Feet2345

Famous
V.I.P
Access
Reaction score
I've never had a girl get off from foot play, but they like it as a foreplay or during sex. One girlfriend liked her toes painted before sex, another liked toes her sucked while my wife now likes footjobs.
Wow sweet really!!!

ScarG

Access
Reaction score
As a said girl it has happened to, yes. Lol. It's like the whole 40 days & 40 nights situation. A.) Mood has to be right. B.) They have to have technique. C.) For me I needed some kind of connection, but it was because I was exploring my fetish at the same time he was...he got good 🔥💜💋

suxbgolden

Access
Reaction score
Never happened to me to have a woman climaxing under my foot massage.
Still, since the main erogenous organ is the brain, I know it's possible.

SonneSoles

Access
Reaction score
I'm curious to know, can you make a girl especially a teen and her early 20s cum by just licking her feet? I'm really curious if it's possible.
Yes, my gf loves to be foot worshiped, after 20 minutes she gets an orgasm.

• Love
Reactions: ScarG