Do you fuck with Onlyfans?

dumz

Legend
Access
Reaction score
Honestly I have subscribed to over 100 pages over the Year.. Some really good and some lame AF
I find it funny how some have 2 Vids and 10 Pics n try n charge $30

Honestly I only like finding Ladyboy n Femboy pages the best since its usually stuff iv never seen... iv followed some Foot fetish pages but honestly I get bored with mainstream cookie cutter sit down with legs crossed poses(dont get me wrong looks great) but im bored of it.. would rather see a chick bang herself with her feet towards the cam or a hot Lady boy banging her ass with her soles to the cam in doggy style.... wtvr floats your boat....

Does anyone have any good pages they follow because its a bitch to go digging for pages to follow...

lf036447

Access
Reaction score
I recommend:

@nekonymphe - Stunning feet and she makes an effort. Doesnt normally show pussy but she is getting closer and closer.

@masmr - Doesnt do nudity but makes a real effort to understand the fetish. Does some great unique work, even showing me stuff i didnt know i was into. Also amazing feet.

Reactions: Pap Pop

vaderstormed

Reaction score
OF is okay if you find the right girls. There should be some sort of preview feature before putting money to it though.

nurfüsse

Reaction score
There two tells for me before I subscribe to a page: The frequency of posting or if they lock the ability to see their posts. There's no reason to do that if they post regularly since OF doesn't display the media only the timestamp of the post.