Drew Berrymore

jones9191

Legend
Reaction score
Drew Berrymore recently promoted a line of.... who gives a fuck for Wal-Mart. For some ads, she posed barefoot in the pose with her toes pointed to show off her scrunched, wrinkly, soles. I would so spray her sexy soles! This makes me wonder if she didn't have an ex who appreciated her feet. Check our her soles!

Attachments

• drewbfeet2.jpg
    drewbfeet2.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 74
Reactions: Penny Lane

allietop

Legend
V.I.P
Access
Reaction score
Drew Berrymore recently promoted a line of.... who gives a fuck for Wal-Mart. For some ads, she posed barefoot in the pose with her toes pointed to show off her scrunched, wrinkly, soles. I would so spray her sexy soles! This makes me wonder if she didn't have an ex who appreciated her feet. Check our her soles!
Drew has always been a favorite adorable feet girl and now that she is mature, this pic of her luscious feet and delicious soles and toes makes me so horns! Thank you for the treat.

jones9191

Legend
Reaction score
Drew has always been a favorite adorable feet girl and now that she is mature, this pic of her luscious feet and delicious soles and toes makes me so horns! Thank you for the treat.
Thanks. I'll try to find more from this session. Her scrunched soles are so fine!

• Love
Reactions: allietop