Family feet

Raytorres1990

Access
Reaction score
Does anyone jack off to family members feet? If so who? Your aunt, your cousins drop your comments below

dumz

Legend
Access
Reaction score
I did videos with my aunt back in the day
I told her it was for a school project had her pose with a blind fold the first time then got balsy and had her model in heels and smash some cake
After the fourth time coming over she talked to my other Tia and I’m guessing she told her it’s inappropriate because she never wanted to pose after that again

I also had a cousin that stayed with us for a few months
She needed money and I told her I would pay her for content to sell on my cfs but she never ended up doing anything
my dads new wife is a columbian milf so now I’m trying to get some ass and feet shots of her
I’m more interested in her ass but I’m still trying to get some feet content
She was down to model (not feet) but do a photoshoot
She likes when I take photos of her (she uses her phone… otherwise I’d have some nice stuff 😁) so maybe one of these days in the summer
I gave my other cousin a foot rub once at a party because she said her feet hurt from wearing her heels
She was weirded out because she supposedly hates feet but it wasn’t too bad though someone must have told her about my fetish prob the same Tia saw or something because after that she avoided anything to do with feet after that with me
Only once outside of a party I said I could pay her to pose and she put her legs in cross pose and put them up but when I busted out my phone she quickly retreated and said no
Pretty much just my one Tia and two cousins
And my new stepmom hopefully

Raytorres1990

Access
Reaction score
I told her it was for a school project had her pose with a blind fold the first time then got balsy and had her model in heels and smash some cake
After the fourth time coming over she talked to my other Tia and I’m guessing she told her it’s inappropriate because she never wanted to pose after that again

She needed money and I told her I would pay her for content to sell on my cfs but she never ended up doing anything
my dads new wife is a columbian milf so now I’m trying to get some ass and feet shots of her
She likes when I take photos of her (she uses her phone… otherwise I’d have some nice stuff 😁) so maybe one of these days in the summer
I gave my other cousin a foot rub once at a party because she said her feet hurt from wearing her heels
She was weirded out because she supposedly hates feet but it wasn’t too bad though someone must have told her about my fetish prob the same Tia saw or something because after that she avoided anything to do with feet after that with me
Only once outside of a party I said I could pay her to pose and she put her legs in cross pose and put them up but when I busted out my phone she quickly retreated and said no
How long did you rub your cousins feet? And what color pedicure did she have? Personally I like white toes

showurfeet2me

Access
Reaction score

This is actually one of the more legit post I've seen. It sucks your aunt quit doing it