Feet/toes so yummy

Maxx2020

Famous
V.I.P
Access
Reaction score
Hey there! My advice to you would be to either make your OF much much much more inexpensive while there is so little content on there, or even make it free until you get roughly a dozen videos and twice as many pictures - and then change the price so that the people who are following you can then decide if they want to continue to follow at the new price you set. Because for $13 and only 3 posts or so, its basically a gamble on what content you will post in that next 30 days, and if its not a lot, it really won't be worth it. Just my 2 cents! Best of luck!

cheystoes

Foot Model Verified
Reaction score
Website
onlyfans.com
Hey there! My advice to you would be to either make your OF much much much more inexpensive while there is so little content on there, or even make it free until you get roughly a dozen videos and twice as many pictures - and then change the price so that the people who are following you can then decide if they want to continue to follow at the new price you set. Because for $13 and only 3 posts or so, its basically a gamble on what content you will post in that next 30 days, and if its not a lot, it really won't be worth it. Just my 2 cents! Best of luck!
Thank you!! I am new to OF. I want to tke requests. I appreciate the advice. xo