Finally visited a Tokyo brothel

anteaterman123

Legend
Access
Reaction score
A lot of you are probably aware that Japan has legal prostitution, and though I've lived in Tokyo for three years I've never gotten around to visiting a brothel until now. There are a few reasons for this but it's largely because they don't really cater to foreigners and the level of Japanese required to navigate one on your own ain't exactly Japanese 101. However, I finally found one today that does cater to foreigners. They specialize in handjobs but they have a number of "add-ons" that you could purchase, which includes foot worship and foot jobs so I decided to give it a go.

Forty minutes with the fully nude option plus the foot job add-on and getting to choose my own girl set me back around $80. Unfortunately you were not allowed more than one add-on or I would have taken both foot worship and foot job. I also chose the girl who the guy behind the counter recommended as the best on hand at the moment. After sitting in a room for a few minutes I was finally led out of the building and down the street to a love hotel where, a few minutes later, my selected girl knocked on the door. She was Japanese, was short with dyed blonde hair and I knew from her profile that she was 22 years old You first have to shower before any intercourse happens and while I was in the shower she got undressed so I emerged to the sight of her fully naked. This was where the first disappointment came in because her feet were not that great, far from ugly but definitely not the best Japan has to offer. It sucked too because overall she was definitely hot but below the ankles she did not measure up.

However, I had made my selection and I had to run with it. There was a bed in the room similar to a massage table that I laid down on while the girl climbed on as well, put some lotion on my dick and started rubbing it. It took me a little while to get hard, I think because I was a bit let down by the girl's feet, but eventually I got hard and that was when the girl switched over to using her feet. This was where the second disappointment came in because she wasn't really adept at giving a foot job. She was moving far too slow and I could barely keep my erection. She saw that I was struggling so she switched back to using her hand. I asked her to go faster and asked her to let me play with her feet.

After this things went a lot better. While her feet didn't have a great shape to them her soles were fantastic, soft and beautiful. I realized quickly that I should have selected feet worshipping from the beginning because getting to kiss and lick her feet was getting me somewhere and after a few minutes I finally came. There was only five minutes on the clock after that so we just showered and left. All in all I'd rate the experience a 7/10. It would have been nice to have had a girl with sexier feet but hers got the job done and I know for next time I probably shouldn't trust the woman's dexterity with her feet. I'm sure I will try again at some point, either at the same place but with a different girl or see if I can find a different establishment that also caters to foreigners. Japan's sex industry offers a lot of options (vaginal penetration is illegal but you can get almost anything other than that somewhere) so I'm hoping to find somewhere else that offers a different experience. I'm sure I'll let you all know about it when I do.

Smoothsoles

Legend
Access
Reaction score
This reminds me of my only encounter I have had with a prostitute. This was when I was in my early twenties, and I was driving home through an old industrial estate after working late one night. I slowed at some crossroads, when a young woman dressed in a black mini skirt, crop top and knee-high black boots walked up to my driver’s window and signalled she wanted to talk. I wound down my window and asked if she was ok (yes this was a few decades ago and I was a little naive!).

She asked if I wanted to have some company and smiled… at this point I realised what she was offering. She was not a great beauty, white brunette, maybe 25-year-old, quite skinny and about 5ft4”. This was at the time when AIDS was being taken seriously and jumping into bed with a prostitute did not seem to be a good idea. However, I thought I could have some fun with her feet and hell I deserved a break after putting in a 17hr day at work. So, I told her sure, jump in.

As she directed me to a deserted car park where we would not be disturbed, I explained that I would love to see her feet. At first, she did not want to take her boots off. But after some small chat, she relaxed and started to unzip her boots. She pulled them off and chucked them into the back of my car, then lifted her bare feet onto the dash of the car, wriggling her toes. Her feet looked sweaty, but what really caught my eye was her soft smooth soles and white painted toenails. I think she noticed my obvious drooling, because she coyly looked at me and asked if I wanted to sniff them? My eyes must have widened because she immediately lifted her feet up and pushed them on to my face. I breathed in her sweet smell – sweat and leather was my favourite!

Holding her two feet in my hands, I hungrily kissed and licked her soles. As I worshiped her feet with my tongue, she reached across and started rubbing my crouch. Feeling my cock growing hard, her nimble fingers loosened my trousers and unzipped my flies. She eased my engorged cock out of my pants. I glanced down and I still remember how delicate her small fingers looked wrapped around my rock-hard cock. I was in true heaven licking her feet while she gave me a hand job.

After a few minutes I think she guessed I was about to come because she dropped her feet to my crotch and with a couple more strokes, I came all over her feet, pumping stream after stream. I couldn’t stop smiling and thanking her like a young idiot, but it felt so good. She seemed genuinely impressed by the volume I had come, but probably thinking back, it was just good customer relations. After a quick mop up, she jumped out my car and said she hoped to see me again soon. This must have been the best $20 I’ve ever spent 😊

• Love
Reactions: thenakedfeet

thenakedfeet

Legend
Access
Reaction score
Some great stories from both of you. Thanks for sharing.