Foot fetish clips trade

feet boss

Well-known member
Access
Member
Joined
May 17, 2025
Messages
49
Reaction score
41
Points
75
I sent you email with my collections from studios you collect 😀
 

feet boss

Well-known member
Access
Member
Joined
May 17, 2025
Messages
49
Reaction score
41
Points
75
Hi, i was looking for someone to trade clips, i have a small collection of clips, but some of them are pretty rare, i'm looking for videos of Publicfootfetish so if you want to trade with me, here's my discord ZLER#8209 and my email [email protected] (I made a video to show what i have and i uploaded in PH but i will attach the vídeo here) edit:the mail was wrong
View attachment 234982
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-5m21kwfTUhv3pcPjbHgu87gJs4ZgME1
https://mega.nz/folder/ZhRkBaDQ#z12qycjt_7CdVvuHJUC2uQ
My email [email protected]
 

Khal Dogal

Member
Access
Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Messages
15
Reaction score
5
Points
7
You have californiabeachfeet?
I've got other videos by Maroe's Toes, if that's what you are talking about. If that's not what you mean, then you can't expect me of having one specific thing that's not even on Clips4Sale, dude...