Getting candid shots - tips and pointers from an expert

anteaterman123

Legend
Access
Reaction score
I decided to post this after seeing a question in the candids forum about it. I've been creepshotting women's feet for nearly twenty years, have gotten thousands upon thousands of photos in that time and I have never once been caught. What's the secret? It's not so much about the equipment you use. In the early days I had to use a digital camera but ever since I got my first iPhone I've used nothing else. You don't need fancy cameras or spycams or anything of the sort. I've never used them and probably never will. The secret is in behavior. It's how you act that's more important to getting creepshots than anything else. But first, the golden rule:

It's better to lose the shot than to get caught

I have missed tons of golden opportunities because it was just too risky to take the shot. If you get caught the best possible outcome is being publicly humiliated and, far worse, you could be arrested or, if you're doing it around friends or family or coworkers, destroy relationships or lose your job. No foot on earth is sexy enough for those consequences so don't take any stupid risks and if a beautiful woman slips through your fingers just jerk off to her in your thoughts that night and let it go. Next most important thing to remember:

Act natural and think about your behavior

Why is your phone out? Why are you pointing it in the general direction of that woman over there? People are going to notice if you're too conspicuous about what you're doing so you need to be discreet. One of the most common techniques I use is what I call a "walk by" where I spot a barefoot woman from a distance and, long before I'm in shooting range, I already have my phone out and am pretending to do something else (often with my camera open on the next tab) and only when she's in range do I switch over to the camera and snap a few pics, all without stopping, then switch back over to the other app and keep going for awhile before I put my phone away. Nobody is going to think you're creepshotting when you've had your phone out for that long, especially when there was no "target" for most of the time you had it out. There's also a reason why you almost never see faces in my creepshots. It's not because I'm trying to protect the woman's identity - I couldn't give less of a shit - but because I have to keep my phone at a low angle most of the time so that people will think I'm texting or watching a video or what-have-you. It's very rare that I can ever get away with pointing my phone high enough to get the woman's face in the photo too. And remember there always needs to be some other reason why you have your phone out. If people around you can't plausibly believe that you're texting or checking your map for directions or looking at memes or photographing something other than a woman's feet then remember the golden rule and let it go. Also remember:

Be aware of your surroundings

Who's behind you? Who's around you? Who might see what you're doing? Always be careful about getting too lost in the moment. There are tons of videos online of men getting caught illicitly filming women because they weren't aware of who was watching them. Always be aware of who's behind you or who might be looking at you, though as long as you're acting natural people aren't likely to get suspicious. I don't know how many times I've creepshotted a woman's feet while I was talking to her or while she was looking at me or when I was in a huge crowd of people and no one had the slightest suspicion of what I was doing because I was acting natural. But, once again, if I ever think there's any reason I can't take the picture without someone getting suspicious of what I'm doing I just let it go because, again, the golden rule is:

It's better to lose the shot than to get caught

And if you've never seen my posts in the candids forum allow me to post a small selection of some of the pics I've been able to get using nothing more than a cell phone and always thinking about my behavior when I'm taking the pics. And if you have some tips and pointers of your own you want to share go for it. I'd love to know how others do it.

Attachments

• girl at sacre couer2 copy.JPG
    girl at sacre couer2 copy.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1127 copy.jpeg
    IMG_1127 copy.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1734 copy.JPG
    IMG_1734 copy.JPG
    552.4 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_3359 copy.jpeg
    IMG_3359 copy.jpeg