Have you ever been in a relashionship with a girl with ugly feet?

ClassyFeet

Access
Reaction score
Have you ever been in a relashionship with a girl with ugly feet? If yes was that one of the reasons you broke up? If no what would you do? Generaly interested cause there are a lot of girls out there who are hot or generaly good person but have ugly feet.

Footslave

Legend
Reaction score
It depends on your degree of fetishism ...
There are 4 degrees in psychology:
Degrees 1 and 2 are normal It is the stilettos that you care about, that excite you , because the foot takes the camber it has during orgasm (your brain knows it, you don't!) the brain recognizes this position and therefore you are excited by high heels when you see feet in high heels... It's a brain connection... neurons and synapses.
Degrees 3 it is the one who cannot have an erection without the foot, the shoe etc, your partner keeps his boots for example.
And, degree 4, the ultimate, he is the one who is able to masturbate simply by looking at a pair of shoes without any partner....
So, to try to answer your question, keep it in mind.
The pure fetichist need awasome feet in general and he does not like onions or other deformations so, i think he will break up and keep for searching THE beautiful feet he need to feel confortable and... excited !
And for finish, you are right, many girls are so beautiful but not their feet ....!
So, you have to go where you are happy and never make a woman unhappy because of her feet.
Cordially.

🐸 The Frog 🐸

Petrus

Legend
V.I.P
Access
Reaction score
I'm different from a lot of foot guys in that I'm more into seeing hot barefoot girls than feet by themselves. I do like feet, but unless they're seriously deformed all around, I'm probably going to be fine with them if I find the girl attractive otherwise. I don't mind a few "imperfections."

As for the question, in the rare cases I find an attractive girl with feet I wouldn't want to do anything with, I definitely wouldn't break up with her. I don't date girls for their feet.

ClassyFeet

Access
Reaction score
@Footslave interesting but I think it’s very superficial cause I wouldn’t devide the foot fetish in this 4 degrees, but I respect that , I respect science , though my opinion, based on my degree of fetish I could devide it in hundred degrees . For me even the shape of a big toe nail can drive me crazy , I can’t wait for warmer days, when all the other guys I know look at ass and boobs I look down and search for sexy feet and toenails( I have high standards) , I don’t think it’s even fetish now , it’s obsession, while soles do nothing for me nicely shaped toes and toenails, I don’t think there’s stroger aphrodisiac. Currently I’m dating a girl which is oposite of everything I just said about feet, BUT I chose her cause of her ,not her feet , even though I don’t want it, I think it’s affecting me , and I don’t know how to deal with it, even though I told her about my fetish she doesn’t care about her feet one bit , I don’t want to discriminate her about her feet , I love her because of her , but as I just said we are all affected with foot fetish , and I don’t know what to do , this is serious ,I feel you @Petrus thats my opinion too, thats how mature men think, but there’s that part of us that want them sexy feet in our mouths , even though we nout that the girl thats owns them is scum lol :)

Reactions: Footslave

Taboofootfetish420

Reaction score
Luckily I haven't been in a relationship with a girl that had ugly feet.. it was kind of a gamble whether they would have pretty feet or not since I'd never see them barefoot til after we'd get together.

I can't be with a girl who has fucked up looking feet or ugly weird looking toes or dry crusty feet...BLEH! It's a big turn off.

jackmehoff

V.I.P
Access
Reaction score
Much like I typically won't date a girl unless I find her face attractive, I usually feel the same way about her feet. Call me superficial if you want, but I think that being physically attractive to the other person (regardless of "type" or "preference") is pretty important to any relationship. Obviously there could be exceptions though. I used to have a crush on a friend and she doesn't really take care of her feet, but in that case her personality and other attractive qualities outweighed the fact I didn't find her feet attractive. I think the simple answer is that it depends on the girl ;)

Penny Lane

Legend
V.I.P
Access
Reaction score
A guy in a relationship with a girl with ugly feet?

Well, there's my husband. o_O

• Love
Reactions: Footslave

ferdyporto

Legend
Access
Reaction score
Well, it depends on what is considered ugly feet. Such a name is something subjective. Furthermore, even admitting this qualification, we have to admit that some feet that do not fall into the canons of "traditional" beauty can be very sensual and exciting. As an example, I send photos of a friend's feet to whom I've licked and sucked her feet many times (in addition to other games with her feet...) and they've always turned me on quite sexually.:);)

Attachments

• 031216233555.jpg
    031216233555.jpg
    320 KB · Views: 46
  • 031216233644.jpg
    031216233644.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 44
  • 031216233729.jpg
    031216233729.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 53
  • 031216233418.jpg
    031216233418.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 43
Reactions: koolbreeze851

Brutuswest

Reaction score
Have you ever been in a relashionship with a girl with ugly feet? If yes was that one of the reasons you broke up? If no what would you do? Generaly interested cause there are a lot of girls out there who are hot or generaly good person but have ugly feet.
Been lucky enough to have had gfs with nice looking feet and beautiful toes

Pillman

Reaction score
Yep, most beautiful woman ever no joke, petite, blonde, blue eyes, thin with nice boobs and ass but her feet looked bad, it was not the worst ever seen but for her sucked a lot literally she was 10/10 but her feet looked around 4/10. At least she was foot friendly and she learned to do footjobs and she let me play with them all i wanted, great smell and great footjobs at the end. Maybe its true and the perfect woman is not a real deal haha

Pillman

Reaction score
Yep, most beautiful woman ever no joke, petite, blonde, blue eyes, thin with nice boobs and ass but her feet looked bad, it was not the worst ever seen but for her sucked a lot literally she was 10/10 but her feet looked around 4/10. At least she was foot friendly and she learned to do footjobs and she let me play with them all i wanted, great smell and great footjobs at the end. Maybe its true and the perfect woman is not a real deal haha
PD: we broke up for personal issues in the relationship, this was around July 2018 and idk anymore about her, when i end a relationship 90% of the times i cut all friendship with the girls even ending in good terms.