How can I get my first footjob?

Secretfootlover

Reaction score
I’m single again and I’ve still never had a footjob. Nobody knows about my foot fetish and I’m always too shy to take the plunge. I love seeing womens feet and I’d love that very first experience. It seems further away than ever at the moment though. Any help or advise anyone?

Solesarethegoal

Access
Reaction score
Honestly, the best thing to do is just ask. People are generally far more willing and open to try things out with those they’re being intimate with than your realise.

I’ve broached the topic with several partners to great success, it has generally followed the trend of me offering foot rubs, sucking toes during sex and eventually the topic of feet being incorporated into intimacy is brought up. Give it time, lead into it. As long as there’s trust, communication and a healthy deal of self awareness then there shouldn’t be an issue. If the person isn’t into it, then they aren’t into it but at least you have the peace of mind knowing you’d asked and not dwell on the mystery of ‘what if’. I’ve discovered that the women I’ve been with are happy to oblige my fetish since I do the same for theirs and it turns out, some of them really enjoyed it too!

Don’t get too caught up in the logistics of the approach. Intimacy should be fun for all parties involved and if you’re with someone you can vibe with then I’m sure they’ll grant your desire. The worst thing to do is get lost in the analysis paralysis. Be present with them and, assuming they’re as present as you, things should happen naturally.

Just remember to have fun, nerves can be smelled from a mile away.

Last edited:

Secretfootlover

Reaction score
Honestly, the best thing to do is just ask. People are generally far more willing and open to try things out with those they’re being intimate with than your realise.

I’ve broached the topic with several partners to great success, it has generally followed the trend of me offering foot rubs, sucking toes during sex and eventually the topic of feet being incorporated into intimacy is brought up. Give it time, lead into it. As long as there’s trust, communication and a healthy deal of self awareness then there shouldn’t be an issue. If the person isn’t into it, then they aren’t into it but at least you have the peace of mind knowing you’d asked and not dwell on the mystery of ‘what if’. I’ve discovered that the women I’ve been with are happy to oblige my fetish since I do the same for theirs and it turns out, some of them really enjoyed it too!

Don’t get too caught up in the logistics of the approach. Intimacy should be fun for all parties involved and if you’re with someone you can vibe with then I’m sure they’ll grant your desire. The worst thing to do is get lost in the analysis paralysis. Be present with them and, assuming they’re as present as you, things should happen naturally.

Just remember to have fun, nerves can smelt from a mile away.
Great advice, thank you

being newly single it seems a long way off at the minute. Anyone I meet now I’d be reluctant to bring it up straight away

really appreciate the reply though, solid guidance 👍

Solesseeker

Access
Reaction score
I think you analyze it all too much.
Foot fetish is not bad and embarrassing, I think it is also quite common.
Most women like when we take care of their feet.
I had partners for whom it was the first meeting with a footjob and we repeated it many times after that.
Take the initiative and be confident, this is the key to success.
I don't want to tell you about the technicalities, but the most common scenario for me was a foot massage and then up, with my partner lying on her back. In this arrangement, when you are fondling her, your penis is located between her feet. When you starts to touch her feet, believe me, she herself will take it whitout any words and give you what you want😉

Afro 456

Reaction score
Hi 👋 your not the only one who wants a footjob I'm the same love to have a footjob with a pair of red painted toes wrapped around my cock any volunteers. Ps any footjobs videos please send

fredo-green

Reaction score
Hi 👋 your not the only one who wants a footjob I'm the same love to have a footjob with a pair of red painted toes wrapped around my cock any volunteers. Ps any footjobs videos please send

248e3deba97a419d5fb.md.gif