Is anyone else with a fetish like this...

mitten

Reaction score
It is a turn on for me to have some parts of my feet touched, always I can fel like this, but to be truthful, there is one thing I fantasy about is so much more, I love the feeling of a soft penis against the sole of my foot, I love to play with it and to feel it squirm and stick to me, it is truly the most erotic thing I've ever experienced. Now, it's a very difficult thing to do! My bf hates feet and doesn't like me touching him at all, previous bf's have all found it too sexy and always get hard when I touch to them (it's not the same - it is just footjob which I get nothing from!)

But one guy, I was involved in a fringe theatre play with, we had a scene together where I got to use my feet to to try and tease and stimulate him, we only got to do a few times (I was just the understudy to the lead female) but it was the hottest thing I ever done. In the play, the plot was he didn't get hard, so it was all playful and teasing without leading to sex or anything, but for me it was ecstasy! we did it over and over at rehearsals for a week and I was in heaven. I could want to played with him forever!

It's almost impossible to find any images or videos of this kind of thing, I guess most guys don't like feet to touching them, those who do are fetishists who will just get hard, but that sweet spot, the guy who will endure some footsie play but not to react - that is what I am looking for!

• Love
Reactions: ferdyporto

ferdyporto

Legend
Access
Reaction score
Something like this, perhaps, mitten?

Attachments

• she and footjobi13.jpg
    she and footjobi13.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 21
  • her feet working-1.jpg