Is there anyone who can tell what type of feet a woman has by her other face/body feature?

Reaction score
Or the most amazing part of woman's feet is that you'll never know until you literally see it. Like a random gift?

Reaction score
It's easy to predict the shape of the foot as a whole like, for example, tall women tend to have longer soles and toes. But its really difficult to predict the shape of toes and nails exactly, it's really random.
In general, yes. But still I notice that there're bunch of tall women whose soles are not really "long". I mean it's actually about ratio of length and width.When there're too much weight on feet, it'll make the feet look different from the "bones"(which the shape they should be).

In my experience it's more about weight than height. A properly slender woman has the best chance of having a pair of feet in good ratio.

lf036447

Access
Reaction score
Look at her hands, long fingers will suggest long toes. Wide knuckles will match the width of her toe knuckles. So if she has short fingers and wide knuckles. She will likely have short feet, short toes.

If that makes any sense.

Reactions: 33444 and SoleMann

AndiPageDanicaLogan

Access
Reaction score
I can. I bet I could draw them almost exactly by a face/ body pic. i believe you.

toeman822

Reaction score
I find that by looking at the thumbnail that you can get a pretty good idea of how the toenail on the big toe looks.

AndiPageDanicaLogan

Access
Reaction score
You can tell by the shape of their face, their body type, and sometimes by their personality. I’m never surprised when I look up a celebrity’s feet for the first time. Look at Selina Gomez feet/face and then look at Victoria Justice. Someone with Selinas face won’t have long toes like Victoria.

Reactions: ILoveHaileeFeet