Jessica_ Soles

Active member
Foot Model Verified
Access
Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Messages
67
Reaction score
137
Points
37
Location
Usa
Website
onlyfans.com
This is Jessicas husband and Yes she knows. She was going to give me a foot job but fell asleep while i was rubbing her feet. What would you have done ? Would you cum on my wifes feet ? If you like her feet you should follow we post alot

20261010_154234.jpg20261010_154222.jpg20261010_145519.jpg20261010_145511.jpg20261010_144950.jpg20261010_145252.jpg20261010_145251.jpg
20261010_145447.jpg
20261010_154222.jpg20261010_154243.jpg
 
  • Love
Reactions: Sole Seeker

Sole Seeker

Active member
Access
Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2026
Messages
51
Reaction score
61
Points
25
Oh wow that is hot... 🥵

Yeah, I wouldn't be able to resist! I mean... a good foot massage deserves a good footjob right?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jessica_ Soles

Jessica_ Soles

Active member
Foot Model Verified
Access
Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Messages
67
Reaction score
137
Points
37
Location
Usa
Website
onlyfans.com
Yeah she trys to keep them clean thats why I took to photos they're not dirty often. Ill make sure to share when they are
 

Sole Seeker

Active member
Access
Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2026
Messages
51
Reaction score
61
Points
25
I keep coming back to these pictures. That is a hell of a sight to see, feet that beautiful resting on someone's lap... I could frame these!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jessica_ Soles