Jessica_ Soles Active member Foot Model Verified Access Member Joined Sep 28, 2026 Messages 67 Reaction score 137 Points 37 Location Usa Website onlyfans.com Today at 5:19 PM #1 This is Jessicas husband and Yes she knows. She was going to give me a foot job but fell asleep while i was rubbing her feet. What would you have done ? Would you cum on my wifes feet ? If you like her feet you should follow we post alot Reactions: Sole Seeker
This is Jessicas husband and Yes she knows. She was going to give me a foot job but fell asleep while i was rubbing her feet. What would you have done ? Would you cum on my wifes feet ? If you like her feet you should follow we post alot
Sole Seeker Active member Access Member Joined Sep 5, 2026 Messages 51 Reaction score 61 Points 25 Today at 5:47 PM #2 Oh wow that is hot... Yeah, I wouldn't be able to resist! I mean... a good foot massage deserves a good footjob right? Reactions: Jessica_ Soles
Oh wow that is hot... Yeah, I wouldn't be able to resist! I mean... a good foot massage deserves a good footjob right?
Jessica_ Soles Active member Foot Model Verified Access Member Joined Sep 28, 2026 Messages 67 Reaction score 137 Points 37 Location Usa Website onlyfans.com Today at 5:49 PM #3 Sole Seeker said: Oh wow that is hot... Yeah, I wouldn't be able to resist! I mean... a good foot massage deserves a good footjob right? Click to expand... Right! I will have to try and get it later tonight maybe film it
Sole Seeker said: Oh wow that is hot... Yeah, I wouldn't be able to resist! I mean... a good foot massage deserves a good footjob right? Click to expand... Right! I will have to try and get it later tonight maybe film it
Sole Seeker Active member Access Member Joined Sep 5, 2026 Messages 51 Reaction score 61 Points 25 Today at 5:51 PM #4 That would be heavenly to see!!! I love the subtly dirty feet by the way. Reactions: Jessica_ Soles
Jessica_ Soles Active member Foot Model Verified Access Member Joined Sep 28, 2026 Messages 67 Reaction score 137 Points 37 Location Usa Website onlyfans.com Today at 5:53 PM #5 Yeah she trys to keep them clean thats why I took to photos they're not dirty often. Ill make sure to share when they are
Yeah she trys to keep them clean thats why I took to photos they're not dirty often. Ill make sure to share when they are
Sole Seeker Active member Access Member Joined Sep 5, 2026 Messages 51 Reaction score 61 Points 25 Today at 6:23 PM #6 I keep coming back to these pictures. That is a hell of a sight to see, feet that beautiful resting on someone's lap... I could frame these! Reactions: Jessica_ Soles
I keep coming back to these pictures. That is a hell of a sight to see, feet that beautiful resting on someone's lap... I could frame these!
Jessica_ Soles Active member Foot Model Verified Access Member Joined Sep 28, 2026 Messages 67 Reaction score 137 Points 37 Location Usa Website onlyfans.com Today at 6:26 PM #7 Thanks ill let her know you said that when she wakes up