looking for some solenation video to trade , I have footbear, solenation etc
D debunker99 Member Member Joined Mar 9, 2026 Messages 6 Reaction score 2 Points 8 Tuesday at 10:05 PM #1 looking for some solenation video to trade , I have footbear, solenation etc
J jacksonlol5 Well-known member Access Member Joined Nov 10, 2023 Messages 27 Reaction score 32 Points 73 Tuesday at 10:21 PM #2 Do you have screenshots of what you have? I might be interested if so.
D debunker99 Member Member Joined Mar 9, 2026 Messages 6 Reaction score 2 Points 8 Yesterday at 12:53 PM #3 jacksonlol5 said: Do you have screenshots of what you have? I might be interested if so. Click to expand... I am looking for these two, Attachments IMG_5379.jpeg 308.1 KB · Views: 11 IMG_5381.jpeg 290.6 KB · Views: 11
jacksonlol5 said: Do you have screenshots of what you have? I might be interested if so. Click to expand... I am looking for these two,
J jacksonlol5 Well-known member Access Member Joined Nov 10, 2023 Messages 27 Reaction score 32 Points 73 Yesterday at 5:53 PM #4 Okay, and what do you have in return?
D debunker99 Member Member Joined Mar 9, 2026 Messages 6 Reaction score 2 Points 8 Today at 8:10 AM #5 jacksonlol5 said: Okay, and what do you have in return? Click to expand... Dm u in telegram.