My Gf mom meaty soles

solenasstty

Member
Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
6
Points
5
I have a foot fetish since I was a kid. Ive met my girlfriend and we are now 10 years, when i first time met her mom, her mom looks gorgeous. I was very attracted to her meaty soles, especially when she was sitting and their couch showing her soles. Luckily when she was sleeping at the couch I took photos and sniff it. Does soles smells amazing, i tried also kiss them once but try to get fast. Message me on telegram @buzzlightbeer01 if you want to see her meaty soles
 

Feet2345

Legend
V.I.P
Access
Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2019
Messages
1,619
Reaction score
819
Points
168
I have a foot fetish since I was a kid. Ive met my girlfriend and we are now 10 years, when i first time met her mom, her mom looks gorgeous. I was very attracted to her meaty soles, especially when she was sitting and their couch showing her soles. Luckily when she was sleeping at the couch I took photos and sniff it. Does soles smells amazing, i tried also kiss them once but try to get fast. Message me on telegram @buzzlightbeer01 if you want to see her meaty soles
Meaty soles are the best check out my post if u like mature soles
 
  • Like
Reactions: BBC4FemaleFeet