Non-fiction Section

SubarashiiAshi

V.I.P
Access
Reaction score
Browsing the story section I see that most of the topics are fictional tales. I'm personally more interested in actual accounts of events, whether it be memories of when you were a kid and realized you had a fetish, experiences you had with a close friend or even a loved one, or anything else.

I was curious if anyone else felt similarly. I know this site is still growing so there's plenty of room in the future for new members to contribute their own experiences. I just wonder if there would already be enough interest in making a dedicated section to real life stories.

Reactions: Soleblade20K

Soleblade20K

Reaction score
Browsing the story section I see that most of the topics are fictional tales. I'm personally more interested in actual accounts of events, whether it be memories of when you were a kid and realized you had a fetish, experiences you had with a close friend or even a loved one, or anything else.

I was curious if anyone else felt similarly. I know this site is still growing so there's plenty of room in the future for new members to contribute their own experiences. I just wonder if there would already be enough interest in making a dedicated section to real life stories.

I’ve had quite a few experiences with different girls, some fully sexual with feet, some sleepy feet, some just experiences of having girls feet after wanting them for so long...

each to their own and all but I prefer hearing about actual experiences as I find them more interesting

SubarashiiAshi

V.I.P
Access
Reaction score
I’ve had quite a few experiences with different girls, some fully sexual with feet, some sleepy feet, some just experiences of having girls feet after wanting them for so long...

each to their own and all but I prefer hearing about actual experiences as I find them more interesting
Good to see I'm not alone on this one. This place is also international to an extent I haven't quite seen on other boards so I'm certain there are a ton of great experiences waiting to be told.

Luzik

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score

Great idea ! I have add 2 thread prefix: Real, Fiction.

The thread starter can edit the first message to add a prefix, and all new thread can choice between Real or Fiction.

Thank you for this suggestion (y)