Other fetishes complementing foot fetish

Schmueller

Access
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm curious. How many of you here develop other kinds of kink because of your foot fetish? I noticed that my fetish has made me really submissive towards women and I tend to go after older women if not really dominant ones. I sometimes try to date girls younger than my age but I notice that I would often try to give the younger girl full control over me. I also have a bit of a mom issue because of this, id let the girl become my second mum or an authoritarian figure. Does anybody here have the same kinds of fantasies as I have?

anteaterman123

Legend
Access
Reaction score
I have a fairly rare fetish usually referred to as either a stuck fetish or a glue fetish that revolves around people (usually women) getting trapped in glue and being unable to free themselves. Most people who have this fetish (including me) started out with a foot fetish and thanks to how common a trope it is in kid's cartoons to have characters getting their feet stuck in glue something just flipped in our brains and we got hooked on the idea of women stepping in glue and getting hopelessly stuck. And because the fetish is so rare and there's not a lot of content to it I mostly jerk off to feet pics and just imagine the woman stepping barefoot in a puddle of glue.

Schmueller

Access
Reaction score
I have a fairly rare fetish usually referred to as either a stuck fetish or a glue fetish that revolves around people (usually women) getting trapped in glue and being unable to free themselves. Most people who have this fetish (including me) started out with a foot fetish and thanks to how common a trope it is in kid's cartoons to have characters getting their feet stuck in glue something just flipped in our brains and we got hooked on the idea of women stepping in glue and getting hopelessly stuck. And because the fetish is so rare and there's not a lot of content to it I mostly jerk off to feet pics and just imagine the woman stepping barefoot in a puddle of glue.
I think that is a fairly common kind of fetish, to enjoy situations, where women get their shoes trapped that they can't break free but take them off exposing their beautiful feet. I find it even more arousing when the socks or lingerie nylons they wear are well-worn and a bit dirty from their sweat stain giving them flavor. How did you develop that fetish? I got my kink from watching cartoons that expose feet like this scene from kimpossible

anteaterman123

Legend
Access
Reaction score
I think that is a fairly common kind of fetish, to enjoy situations, where women get their shoes trapped that they can't break free but take them off exposing their beautiful feet. I find it even more arousing when the socks or lingerie nylons they wear are well-worn and a bit dirty from their sweat stain giving them flavor. How did you develop that fetish? I got my kink from watching cartoons that expose feet like this scene from kimpossible
The fetish isn't about women losing their shoes but about being trapped in a situation they can't get out of. My fantasies always revolve around a woman stepping barefoot in the glue and the glue being too strong for her to be able to get free. Think more a scene like this where those women are going to have their bare feet trapped in that glue for 24 hours with no way to get out:

And I'm pretty sure cartoons like that are the reason I have this fetish in the first place. It is a common trope in a lot of kid's shows.

dadisam978

Reaction score
I discovered foot fetish recently. I like to look at beautiful and well-groomed women's legs. But I didn't think I'd get addicted to doing footjob with guys. I used to fuck with a guy and he often suggested all sorts of experiments. One day he asked me to jerk him off with my feet like here https://footjungle.com/mathema-kitten-onlyfans-footjob/. At first I was discouraged and had no idea how to do it or what the pleasure was. But I enjoyed it so much, there was something special about it.

hosehands

Reaction score
I’m glad to hear that I’m not the only one with a stuck fetish for seeing a woman totally stuck . I do love to watch a woman struggle wearing sexy shoes stuck in some kind of glue or adhesive trying to get themselves free . I’m also a huge fan of seeing a woman all tied up in bondage struggling to get free but fails to get herself unstuck , and of course my favorite part of seeing a woman tied up is seeing her sexy ankles tied up wearing sexy footwear. But my all time favorite is seeing a woman in her car stuck in snow ,mud , or sand , and I love watching the woman pumping her gas pedal trying to get her car unstuck . I actually jerk off watching a video of a woman being stuck in the mud with her car and imagine it is ojneje of the women who I know that I would love to see get stuck in the mud . My favorite sub for a woman to get her car stuck in is mud or even sand , for one it’s usually warmer weather and there is a better chance that the woman is wearing sexy footwear like a sexy sandal pumping her gas pedal . Ano reason is because when a woman is stuck in mud or sand the more they spin their tires in the mud or sand the deeper they get stuck making it impossible for them to get unstuck. I remember at this place I worked at our Secretary was trying to find a place to park during a snow storm , she drove down the road and she turned around and she got stuck in some deep snow . I started to head her way to help her but before I could get to her she had already rocked her car free . I was kind of bummed that she got herself unstuck because I wanted to see if I could get a peek of her pumping her gas pedal in her high heel boots . this Secretary is one woman I have dreamed about seeking her car stuck in the mud for many years . One day she actually told me about how she got her car stuck in the mud . She got stuck so deep that the bottom of her car was on the ground, I just kept wondering what kind of sexy footwear was she wearing, especially since I have seen her wearing many kinds of sexy footwear.

A lot of times I find pictures of women who I would love to see stuck in the mud with their car on social media , and jerk off imaging them in their car hopelessly spinning their tires in soft and slick mud wearing sexy footwear.

CommanderRogers

Reaction score
I love high heels or strappy sandals. I mean LOVE them. I've got like 30k pics saved of girls in heels or strappy sandals. IMHO, they should be worn to bed (or wherever you're having sex)

Reactions: herft