Public barefooting

Dirtysoles81

V.I.P
Access
Reaction score
Hi, I love this site. I have a question, I love to walk barefoot everywhere, but I get some comments from people who don't like it. They think I look like a gangster, But it's my life and I should still do what I like or what do you guys think?
I love to wear red nail-polish.
I'm a man, but I love to put on nail-polish on my toes.

Smoothsoles

Legend
Access
Reaction score
Hi, I love this site. I have a question, I love to walk barefoot everywhere, but I get some comments from people who don't like it. They think I look like a gangster, But it's my life and I should still do what I like or what do you guys think?
It’s a hundred percent your choice and there is a kind of sexiness to feeling the grass beneath your feet in public. If you have nice feet (painted toe nails are a nice touch 👌) then be proud and expect a few foot lovers to maybe stare a little ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Dirtysoles81

CaryGranite

Reaction score
I go with clear!

• Love
Reactions: Dirtysoles81

soulfoot

Reaction score
Went out last night for a barefoot walk through really muddy farmers fields. Felt so wonderful even if a little cold!

Reactions: Smoothsoles