Question for the married folks!

footfreak300

V.I.P
Access
Reaction score
Those who are married - can you tell us about the role your fetish plays in your marriage? How did it come to be? Was your spouse open to it? Do they allow you to do whatever you want with feet? Or do you have to keep your fetish a secret? Share your experiences :D

Lucky

Legend
Foot Model Verified
Access
Reaction score
I am not married but have been in several long relationships.
I've never hidden the fact that I like women's feet. Of course, I don't flaunt my tastes and I don't say that on the first date, but after getting to know each other it always came out.
From my experience, I can say that women do not mind when I was taking care of their feet, they treated it as a variety and were satisfied with such treatment.
Yes, they allowed everything:cool:

fredo-green

Famous
Access
Reaction score
I discovered my foot fetish when I was single and after being with my now wife, I told her after a few months and she was very willing to try it with me. She was the first person I told, my bestie also knows but this was after I had told my wife. The wife doesn't mind it being a big part of our sex life and has come to love the attention I play to them. She has never said no to me cumming on them or sucking her toes etc. Plus she loves foot massages and me moisturising them. To anyone that is worried about telling their partner, don't. You won't regret it.

Last edited:

tradrx

Access
Reaction score
I have been married for 30 years. We were married at 19. About 10 years ago I just decided to suck her toes and arches. Ever since she has really enjoyed it. Been sheer bliss ever since. At some point you just have to go for it. So glad I did but wish I did it way sooner.

Attachments

• MFT093.jpg
    MFT093.jpg
    411.2 KB · Views: 76

Wife_soles

Reaction score
defiantly open about it...or else why marry that person if they dont accept you for who you are LOL!?!?!?
Yeah. I didn't even tell anything, gave attention to her feet at first opportunity, and she loved it, although she doesn't fully understand it, lol

ferdyporto

Legend
Access
Reaction score
Yes, and she knows my fetish since we met and started dating. In fact, not only does she encourage me in my arousal for her feet, she uses them daily to turn me on.
I've already reached the point of convincing her to excite other guys and even girls with her feet, and the fact is that she not only accepted it, but also has several friends, fetishists for her feet and whom she allows, with my acceptance since I can watch, licking, sucking each toe and other crazy things with her feet, ending - in the case of the guys - with footjobs until they spill their cum all over her feet.
Another variant that she encourages and excites me a lot, is to let the admirers of her feet use her used shoes to spill the semen, and then she puts on the shoes still full of semen, then takes off her shoes and tells me to lick them off. and sucks her soaked toes until they're squeaky clean.

Attachments

• MECKWJO_o.jpg
    MECKWJO_o.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 48
  • MECKWJS_o.jpg
    MECKWJS_o.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 51
  • r67175032-06d9.jpg
    r67175032-06d9.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 42
  • after_bastinado.jpg
    after_bastinado.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 47
  • just_before_whipping_her_soles.jpg
    just_before_whipping_her_soles.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 50
  • WIFE-FOOT AND COCK1.jpg
    WIFE-FOOT AND COCK1.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 50
  • pés dela finalizando footjob.jpg
    pés dela finalizando footjob.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 46
  • BERTA COM AMANTE-BELA CHUPADA NOS PÉS DELA COM POSTERIOR FOOTJOB.jpg
    BERTA COM AMANTE-BELA CHUPADA NOS PÉS DELA COM POSTERIOR FOOTJOB.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

Sonya_Shinhouin

Access
Reaction score
Not married but together for 4 years now (maybe down the road but we functionally are married. We just don't like the labeling.) I have the fetish, but he's open to it and now reciprocating because of how often I give him footjobs. I am the instigator usually, but specifically this part of our love life is more my focus....so that's kind of logical.
That said, he now does put an emphasis on my feet and the feet of other women in general. He knows I get excited seeing the feet of other women so he often offers to massage our friends feet, especially so when we have parties or are drinking.
He even has a bit of a verbal trick to butter them up into the idea...and he does so all to let me watch him with his hands all over another woman's legs and feet...which gets me very aroused. Which, in turn when we finally are alone, makes me rather feral in bed.I want him to make passionate love to me, while telling me about how their feet felt, smelled, rare times tasted ... Even though it's not his thing he goes out of his way to make this happen, let me watch, and then tell me about it from his perspective....all while scratching the itch only how he can.
This is why as often as is possible/ feasible, I let my man find out EXACTLY what the sensation of my esophageal entrance along his phallus feels like. :3

SonneSoles

Access
Reaction score
she likes foot massages. she enjoys foot worship. it makes her horny and causes an orgasm. she loves to give footjobs. I can ask her at any time.

• Love
Reactions: ferdyporto

dumz

Legend
Access
Reaction score
Damn I feel sorry for dudes that hide shit like that from their wives
I told my wife prob on our first date
We talked about sex and I told her I have a foot fetish (which is pretty vanilla) plus my other crazy kinks like crazy bondage chocking chicks and ladyboys
She was cool with it
Being open with your spouse is very important il tell you that

she tried giving me foot jobs but honestly Iv never really been into them from any woman
I like to put her soles in my face while we have sex but I don’t need her feet to get hard
Not sure if any of you dudes need feet to get hard if the urge is that strong feet need to be out lol

what’s a good question is

Does your wife know you check out other woman’s feet/ ass/ tits and if so what does she say
I had an ex who would get pissed when she’d see me checking out other chicks feet
My wife knows I check out other woman
We even check out some chicks together once in a while if she’s that hot

jonbater2000

Access
Reaction score
Wife didn't know about it until COVID. (We've been married 33 years now.) During my birthday fuck in '21, I pulled out and jizzed all over her feet and she was hooked.

Reactions: Sonya_Shinhouin