Request advices for a session

biscotti

Reaction score
Hi guys I'll be direct, I'm 18 soon 19 years old, I've never had any kind of sexual relationship and since I was 13-14 I've had a foot fetish only for the feet of a Goddess very famous on social networks. I've never found another beautiful foot in my life. So since I was 14 I've masturbated to photos of her feet and I think I'm not lying when I say that I've masturbated to her feet at least 3 times a week since I was 14. I dream every day of being at her feet and having a footjob.

Today, the opportunity finally presents itself. She'll be doing sessions where I live soon, and I'm planning to book a 30-minute session. I'm very stressed and excited at the same time, I feel like the moment I see her feet I'm going to have a heart attack, you have to understand me, I've been dreaming of being at her feet for almost 5 years, ans besides I'm a virgin.

I'd like your advice, those who have already had sessions with a model who's been exciting them for a long time, I feel like I'm going to cum as soon as she orders me to lick her feet.

• Love
Reactions: Indicaisneat

Feetrthebest

Access
Reaction score
Just relax and remember its for YOU to enjoy. You paid for it so give up all your anxiety and get ready for 30 mins of heaven.