Stuck Fetish Involving Women’s Feet

hosehands

Reaction score
Along with a fetish for women’s feet I also have a stuck fetish involving women’s sexy feet . One is seeing a woman wearing sexy footwear all tied up helpless and unable to move , my favorite part of seeing a woman tied up is seeing her sexy ankles tied up together. At where I work there are a lo5 of women where I work , unfortunately due to safety reasons they are not allowed to work in sandals or other kinds of sexy footwear . Tennis shoes are allowed and that is what most of the women wear . They wear the kind of socks that only covers their feet , I believe they are called ankle socks . When the women are wearing ankle socks with their tennis shoes you don’t see the socks at all , just their bare ankle . I always think about how sexy It would be if I got to tied their sexy ankles together and remove her shoes and socks and fondle her sweaty sexy feet with her sexy ankles tied together .

My other stuck fetish is seeing a woman wearing sexy footwear and seeing her stuck with her car in mud ,sand , or snow . my favorite thing to see is when a woman is car stuck is watching her press her gas pedal with her sexy foot try desperately to get her car unstuck but ends up making things worse by sinking her drive wheels nice and deep to where she has no chance to get herself unstuck.

I was wonder if there is others who are into that kind of thing , I’m a member of Stuckworld and I chat with many others about women getting there car stuck or on another site about women tied up and helpless . If so please PM me , I look forward to chatting with others .

Reactions: jplath17

NylonFootZealot

Reaction score
I have had this idea before. I like the idea of a woman crawling under a bed or something, getting stuck and leaving her feet exposed.

Reactions: sisloverr

hosehands

Reaction score
I love seeing a woman’s ankles locked in stocks with their nylon covered sexy feet exposed for some intense tickling

anteaterman123

Legend
Access
Reaction score
I also have what is usually called either a stuck fetish or a glue fetish except for me the appeal is in seeing women get their bare feet stuck in glue and then being unable to free themselves. The stronger the glue and the more hopelessly they're stuck the better.

hosehands

Reaction score
I also have what is usually called either a stuck fetish or a glue fetish except for me the appeal is in seeing women get their bare feet stuck in glue and then being unable to free themselves. The stronger the glue and the more hopelessly they're stuck the better.
I love the thought of women having their feet stuck in glue , I just sent you a message and would love to chat some more about that if you don’t mind