the smell and taste of girl's feet

AndiPageDanicaLogan

Access
Reaction score
Can i ask you all, how many of you here have successfully been given permission by a girl to smell and lick their feet? If you have can you tell me what their feet generally smell and taste like? I can only enjoy their feet through the shoes and socks they left behind
I like when they're clean but sweaty so if they shower and then go to the gym or go for a run and then let me take their sucks of for them they smell like soap mixed with over ripe fruit. The only way to describe a woman's feet smell is to say they smell like women's feet + how long it's been since they've showered. I like to smell their toes right after they get a pedicure personally.

They taste mostly like salt but maybe a little bit like bread. When you take a big long lick of her soles you barely notice the taste. It's more about the sensation of that soft skin sliding along your tongue and the texture makes you so hard.

Schmueller

Access
Reaction score
I like when they're clean but sweaty so if they shower and then go to the gym or go for a run and then let me take their sucks of for them they smell like soap mixed with over ripe fruit. The only way to describe a woman's feet smell is to say they smell like women's feet + how long it's been since they've showered. I like to smell their toes right after they get a pedicure personally.

They taste mostly like salt but maybe a little bit like bread. When you take a big long lick of her soles you barely notice the taste. It's more about the sensation of that soft skin sliding along your tongue and the texture makes you so hard.
Oh god, you are so lucky. i wish i can lick girl's feet when they are so smelly and sweaty

poincare

Legend
Reaction score
Have licked many girls’ feet. Love them. As said above, clean but freshly sweaty is nice. A few months ago I was messing with this 24-year-old pale Latina. She was freshly showered, but I could smell and feel her girly sweat on her soles and between her toes. I licked and sniffed them, but she was a little self conscious about it. I think she knew her feet were a little sweaty. But I thought they tasted like delicious salty candy.

Reactions: Footlover53

AndiPageDanicaLogan

Access
Reaction score
Have licked many girls’ feet. Love them. As said above, clean but freshly sweaty is nice. A few months ago I was messing with this 24-year-old pale Latina. She was freshly showered, but I could smell and feel her girly sweat on her soles and between her toes. I licked and sniffed them, but she was a little self conscious about it. I think she knew her feet were a little sweaty. But I thought they tasted like delicious salty candy.
Delicious salty sweaty candy mmmmmmmmmmmmm