Tied up feet

hosehands

Reaction score
I was wondering how others would like to see a woman’s sexy feet tied together wearing sexy high heels
IMG_0210.jpeg

dadisam978

Reaction score
Wow, that looks cool. I love high heels and binding, so this is a combination of my two fetishes. Awesome! I now know what I'm gonna ask girls to do on free cams. I like it when girls from sites like this fulfill my desires. Of course, there are some who refuse to show their feet even in socks! It's easier to show their pussy and put a dildo in it than to show their feet. It's a little weird for me, but everyone has their odds.

Red toes

Reaction score
Wow, that looks cool. I love high heels and binding, so this is a combination of my two fetishes. Awesome! I now know what I'm gonna ask girls to do on free cams. I like it when girls from sites like this fulfill my desires. Of course, there are some who refuse to show their feet even in socks! It's easier to show their pussy and put a dildo in it than to show their feet. It's a little weird for me, but everyone has their odds.
There are still girls that do not get foot fetish and refuse to show their feet. My brothers wife always walks around there house bare feet with pink toenails, but last time I tried to get too close with the cam, or she spotted it. Went to my brothers last month and even though quite warm kept her socks her. :confused: Could just about make out her bright pink toes. Have to go on the off chance..
Have a video of her feet a few years ago now. Her always look a bit rough but dare say they could improve with some TLC.

thenakedfeet

Legend
Access
Reaction score
I love tied bare feet. Specially in 'the pose'.

hosehands

Reaction score
I must say when I first met the woman online though a bondage forum, I was only looking to just chat with her , in our chats she asked me if I was married or had a girlfriend , at the time I didn’t, she was so happy to hear that I was available, and she asked if I wanted to tie her up , I of course said yes . After about six months I found myself getting on a plane to meet her for the first time . The first night i was there if when I got to tie her up for the first time , it was the first time I ever got to tie up a woman, the first time she was bare footed when I tied up her ankles . But before I went home I had her tied up wearing a dress with sexy high heels on . She wasn’t much for wearing sexy high heels but she would wear them for our bondage sessions . After we got married we went to a shoe store and bought the sexy high heels that she is tied up in the picture. The unfortunate thing is after we were only married for a year in a half she passed away of cancer . She may no longer be with me but she left me with a lifetime of great memories, she made one of my all time dreams come true , and that was to tie up a woman wearing sexy high heels .

Reactions: thenakedfeet