What is it about feet?

RyderG

Foot Model Verified
Reaction score
Hey y'all I was wondering what it is about feet that turn you on???
Personally I am a toe enthusiast and I love a good face that accompanies a pair of feet. I can understand people who like soles, but I'm not really into sniffing feet/footwear, though I would lick soles and suck toes. Sniffing panties I can see myself doing, but feet, I just can't. Am I not as into feet as I thought I was?

Thatfootguy

Reaction score
Some of my earliest memories of interactions with women around me were to play with their feet. The texture of the skin on their soles, feeling their toes in my hands, the way they smell. Not like bad smelling but that slightly sweaty smell. I’ve just always had an attraction to them

Reactions: allietop

allietop

Legend
V.I.P
Access
Reaction score
I love feet. From the tasty toes, to the lickable soles and the arches and heels. Feet get me so excited. Love worshipping them and that includes smelling them and the shoes, too. Look, feet are part of my other fetish, legs. The combo of milky white, pale feet and legs always gets me so hard and makes me cum, either by hand or by spontaneous, no hands on when I am in my shorts Or naked. That is an incredible sensation. My love of feet and legs is way beyond obsession. I prefer them over andy part of a body to fap to or have sex with. Whatever, feet and legs rock...!

P.S. By the way, my obsession with feet and legs also includes taking off pantyhose or stockings. The smell emanating from the hose, nylons and shoes being removed is an epic way to be ready to blow a load hopefully on their feet and legs. Paradise Unlimited!

Petrus

Legend
V.I.P
Access
Reaction score
To me it's the look and feel of it more than anything, but I enjoy the scent and taste as well. I like soles and toes about equally. Shape, size and condition don't really matter much. Different feet look good on different girls to me.

I'm a bit different from a lot of foot fetishists in that I'm more of a "barefoot women guy" than a "foot guy." Feet pics by themselves without knowing what the person looks like don't to much for me, no matter how pretty the feet actually are. I can't separate the feet from the person they belong to (which is why fakes are a big pet peeve of mine). This is also why I think I'm a lot more forgiving than a lot of other people when it comes to the actual look of the feet. If the woman is attractive enough, I'll probably like her feet, unless they're in an extremely beat-up condition.

I prefer completely bare feet, but I also love feet with toe rings, red or black paint, reasonably-sized foot tattoos, and/or anklets.

I wouldn't say not liking sniffing feet would make a person less of a foot fetishist, since many foot fetishists are into different things. For example a lot of people are really into feet tickling, but I don't have a huge interest in it beyond the fact that there's foot contact involved and that it can sometimes be cute visually.

I'm also not really much of a footwear guy (unless it's really open like flip-flops or fishnets), but I love the visuals of seeing any kind of footwear come off, with my favorite being seeing sneakers and socks coming off. I also have no real interest in sniffing footwear without the girl present and aware, meaning I'm not interested in buying used footwear, nor am I interested in "sneaking a sniff."

I also don't really enjoy spy/voyeur stuff, since I like intentional posing, whether it's deliberate foot fetish posing or otherwise. I also live in a beach town so if I wanted to take a peek at random women's feet I don't need to do it on a computer.

zoeellwood

Reaction score
Would you be interested in buying some feet pics/videos of what you like to see? Im new here and just would like a bit of fun

dionysos111

Reaction score
Like you I like to see the face accompanying the feet, in fact I like to see the whole body, dressed lightly or nude. I'm a massage therapist therefor I get to play with women's feet on a daily basis. I love my job:sneaky:

feetfeet

Reaction score
I like feet but not all types of. I can totally ignore the feet issue if they are out my standards of beauty.
Aesthetically I see a beautiful feet through at 5 points:

1- Long toes (2nd toe slightly large than big toe)
2- Nails (proportional to the toes and not curve up)
3- High arches
4- Round heel
5- Thin ankle.

I think the feet that most attract me are the Greek type.

Your-Foot-Shape-and-Your-Genealogy-chart287288f2ee49b923.md.jpg

CravingSoles

Reaction score
I have never been much of a smell or toe foot lover but I enjoy nice meaty wrinkly soles, super soft soles, and a color to match skin tone does it for me. I cant remember when it all started but I do remember being 7-10 and sneaking a sniff of my friends big sisters shoes but then my taste started to change and has been the same ever since.

T

toesucker30

Attachments

• 20200919_224706.jpg
    20200919_224706.jpg
    806.8 KB · Views: 80

poincare

Legend
Reaction score
I like feet but not all types of. I can totally ignore the feet issue if they are out my standards of beauty.
Aesthetically I see a beautiful feet through at 5 points:

1- Long toes (2nd toe slightly large than big toe)
2- Nails (proportional to the toes and not curve up)
3- High arches
4- Round heel
5- Thin ankle.

I think the feet that most attract me are the Greek type.

Your-Foot-Shape-and-Your-Genealogy-chart287288f2ee49b923.md.jpg
Where is this from?