What to do to convince girls about the power of their sexy feet (if they have them sexy)?

What to do to convince girls about the power of their sexy feet (if they have them sexy)?

• Try to talk to them in private.

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Bribe them.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Take candid pics of their feet if they show them.

• Hypnosis (?).

• Send them foot fetish pics to increase their curiosity.

• Dunno.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

feetlover666

Reaction score
I had some candid experiences where girls I knew were showing their feet while wearing high heels or sandals.

In my country, it's not common to talk with girls about their feet. Some pretty women think their feet are ugly (mostly because they don't show them and cover them with shoes). Some girls showed their feet unconsciously with every social media pic... and some others, influenced by feminism, tend to hide them... even while wearing sandals or high heels...

So... what to do?... What to do to convince them about the power of their feet, especially considering if they have sexy feet?

I ask this question to the most experienced on this. Other suggestions will be appearing in the poll.

Reactions: Louis88

AnnLL83

Famous
V.I.P
Foot Model Verified
Access
Reaction score
I have the impression that only lovers of feet have a problem with complimenting women's feet😉
Many times in my environment I heard compliments about beautiful feet or hands

Red toes

Reaction score
Reflexology works quite well if you know the foot joints to massage. In the UK some women will show their arches if they see you looking at their feet but it not common to talk about their feet. Most girls are aware of foot fetish more so now than ten years ago so the fetish is changing and is the most popular fetish here but you keep to yourself until the right time...